Hello!

xaaniko

Hello everyone! It's good that this forum seems incredibly active, I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone.

I don't really know what people usually write in these things? Um, I plan to roll a Roegadyn (as you can see from my avatar). Who can resist the lure of an incredibly short frost giant? Heh.

Currently playing the Beta on PS3, but switching over to PC when the game launches.

I'm not really overly familiar with the lore for Eorzea and I haven't seriously RP'd in years, so I'll ask that people are a little bit forgiving. I used to play FFXI way back but since I got incredibly bored of WoW three years ago I've left MMOs alone. Anyway, I'll probably be looking for a Linkshell that'll help me out with both character development and in-game content.

Other than that, anyone is free to message me! IRL, I recently graduated and I am looking for work as a designer/illustrator. I'm also from the UK.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Greetings!

I'd suggest reading through the listed "important Threads" at

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

to get your bearings, i'd also recommend hoping into the wiki and linkshell directory, don't need to pull up a chair and read through it all but getting familiar with whats where can help down the line. Feel free to ask questions make comments and the like if anything is confusing or if you'd like input.

With that out of the way, I also have had a bit of a down time since my last major MMO, aside from jumping around through various Beta trials and the like I haven't committed a major amount of time since I (also) left WoW during the first few months of Cataclysm.

If you have the time, feel free to bug some one to get invited to the Skype channel the source of much shenanigans.

While I won't be rolling a Roegadyn myself, I do find you folk rather invigorating by and large, hope to see you in Eorzea!

Hello, and welcome :)! There are plenty of things to see and do here, and we look forward to new faces and the new perspective and insight they bring.

If you want to get to know a little bit more about Eorzea, there is the site's Wiki, as well as several flowing threads on a whole range of topics, from race and class, to role-play prompts that allow you to further explore your own character in your own mind,and how they might fit in the land :D.

Hope to see you in game, and good luck in your travels :thumbsup:!

I like your avatar, you drew it huh? :thumbsup:

Yes, that's right! It was really only a quick idea though, I'll probably re-draw it when I create my character. Ah, the suspense!

Also, thankyou to everyone for being so welcoming! I'll definately look through the lore soon and begin drafting up a character background and what not.

Hello and welcome to the RPC! :D I do believe that around the 1st we'll get the offline character creator so you should be able to get a great idea of what your Roegal looks like then. 

In the meantime, there's plenty of people here (as well as linkshells) that'll be glad to help you out with lore and character building.