Ul'dah Underground

Ul'dah Underground uh?

My old main character Azyria (who's only like a dozen levels in a few classes) from 1.0 is an Ul'dah vigilante (Blue Moon!)... she's both part of and against the underground, depending what part of it we're talking about.

Her activities are mostly focused on hindering agressive street gangs in order to reduce their abilitiy to fight each other, thus reducing casualting, and fighting opression from the Syndicate, Brass Blades, whoever else. She'd rather all the power be in the Sultanate's hands.

She's not really a big deal, but she's been around for some time. With the influx or refugees, she's been spending less time as a vigilante and more time working her smithy and helping the poor (with crafted goods, food she's bought, but rarely cash).

I'm an all for an OOC LS.

Oooooo I am a fan of... treasure hunting. I was wondering what was going on in this regard. I can't help but want characters to be into stealing. The more I plan characters, the more they end up being thieves or pirates...

Anyway, hopefully I can work with all of you in the future :D

Not sure if it counts, but one of my Hy'ur's plays as a rather infamous bounty hunter. He works alone and is affiliated with no establishment but if you feel the desire to hire him or anything then who knows! Maybe he can track down someone for you, assuming you have any leads on their whereabouts.

Just leaving that here juuust in case ^^"

My character and LS/FC are a part of the darker side of Ul'dah's underworld, however for the opposite reasons of many of the people in this thread. They're vigilantes and antiheroes that work outside of the law to get things done, so it could be assumed that many would view them as criminals just as much. In either case I look forward to opposing you all and taking down your criminal organizations in the near future!

Bumpity bump! 

I finally got my characters background all good to go and would love to make some early year street gang connections that revolved around Ul'dah. They would have to be around 8-13 years ago though as Dennthota is now 27 and actually had a legitimate job as a bodyguard from the age of 19-23. She has pretty much been resorting to her old ways of conning people and rigging games again. 

I also posted a new thread about other criminal-esque connections I would like to make if anyone would care to take a gander. Making Connections

Seekin a Somnus connection?

As my main job has always been Alchemist I will be growing lots of Somnus as well as making my own custom brews.

There is no line between right and wrong, what one man finds acceptable another man abhors.

If anyone needs a Somnus connection or wants a steady supply of my custom brew, or anything else I might be able to whip up, let me know!

(my starting town will be Gridania, but eventually when we can buy personal housing I will be buying a house in Ul'dah with a store front, since I first came to Ul'dah after arriving in Aldenard in 1.0. After becoming a master Alchemist in 1.0 He set up shop there and sold his potions to many adventurers and made a lot of gil, so this will be something Im looking forward too!)

My character and LS/FC are a part of the darker side of Ul'dah's underworld, however for the opposite reasons of many of the people in this thread. They're vigilantes and antiheroes that work outside of the law to get things done, so it could be assumed that many would view them as criminals just as much. In either case I look forward to opposing you all and taking down your criminal organizations in the near future!

Hahahaha, awesome.

Hahahaha, awesome.

Thank you! :moogle:

Wahhh, I almost wish I had a bad character to associate with some of these organisations now >w< It would be so fun, especially with the vigilantes floating about.

Why not make an alt? >:3

I already have three active characters.... and if that isn't cumbersome enough, I also have a fourth character that won't hold a major role but may make some minor appearances now and then ;-;

I have already overloaded myself.

I would argue that you don't need a 'bad' or vigilante character to have associated with the people here. You could have a normal/good character who runs a shop that someone stole from repeatedly or something similar to that. :)

As a minor addendum to this, you also don't necessarily need to be "bad" to be a vigilante either.