Early access?

You "Should" get a preorder key when you preorder, this key will give you access to 2 items and headstart. However it is possible i guess, that the keys themselves have ran out. Since i believe the keys are in a limited quantity. However i find it unlikely that for example the Square enix store would have none left. As for other places *shrugs* Perhaps.

-Xeon

It might of change, however, I believe that true early access is reserved for legacy members only.

The schedule would be Open Beta 4 Start-Finish.  Early access for Legacy members only for 3-7 days.  Still a lot of numbers being thrown about.  Then launch day.

It might of change, however, I believe that true early access is reserved for legacy members only.

The schedule would be Open Beta 4 Start-Finish.  Early access for Legacy members only for 3-7 days.  Still a lot of numbers being thrown about.  Then launch day.

I believe early access is for both pre-orders and legacy members as I am not a legacy member and I have an early access code.

You should get the code when you make the pre-order mine came in a email with confirmation of my purchase. It also said when SE allows the pre-order keys to be submitted they will send out a email letting people know.

I believe early access is for both pre-orders and legacy members as I am not a legacy member and I have an early access code.

You should get the code when you make the pre-order mine came in a email with confirmation of my purchase. It also said when SE allows the pre-order keys to be submitted they will send out a email letting people know.

Very well could be.  I have an old collectors copy of FFXIV 1.0.  I haven't heard anything about getting early access since I never paid the 3 months worth.  I'll try and check some sources, but good to know.  Maybe I'll get one too.

My understanding is that early access is only for legacy program players (i.e., those who paid for at least 3 months of play during the Legacy program) and preorders. Just being someone who played back in 1.0 isn't enough. That leads to some weirdness where 1.x CE players get the digital CE items, are automatically in P4 (for having played 1.x) and can carry over their efforts to launch, but are blacked out for the early access period.

Alas. I just hope early access is short so I don't go through XIV withdrawal again. :)

My understanding is that early access is only for legacy program players (i.e., those who paid for at least 3 months of play during the Legacy program) and preorders. Just being someone who played back in 1.0 isn't enough. That leads to some weirdness where 1.x CE players get the digital CE items, are automatically in P4 (for having played 1.x) and can carry over their efforts to launch, but are blacked out for the early access period.

Alas. I just hope early access is short so I don't go through XIV withdrawal again. :)

QFT

That's how i feel :(

Bah. See, the part that frustrates me.. I had the 1.0 CE, and I paid for the game up untill it went free, and then again after they brought the fee back for several months.

The issue I have, is I lost my authenticator.. Forgot all my secret question answers, and my password.

And SE customer service is all but useless.

Bah. See, the part that frustrates me.. I had the 1.0 CE, and I paid for the game up untill it went free, and then again after they brought the fee back for several months.

The issue I have, is I lost my authenticator.. Forgot all my secret question answers, and my password.

And SE customer service is all but useless.

had the same issue with yahoo mail a week ago.

The thing is, you may have been able to get something done if you had at least 1 of those security measures remembered. Try and remember your password, hopefully that can get you a step closer =/

I had to dig to find my authenticator. I was half-convinced I'd thrown it away in my annoyance at 1.0. Guess it's a good thing I have a drawer dedicated to potentially useless game-related physical items. Among the game manuals and other such things is Darth what's-his-face from the SW:TOR collector's edition, a mouse pad with a gel-filled armrest in the shape of the character's breasts from some JRPG, and so on.

I just bought a copy of the pre-order digital download from se.and it came with the early accesscode. When you made youpreorder purchase you should have the game as well as omething labeled like early access pack with 0.00 charge on yourreceipt too.

double check with who you orderedfrom. Some places have where you have to check or click you want the early access copy and not just the standard.My friend almosttricked with that if I hadn't been sitting there.