Found from google+

Good evening,

Former player from FFXI and many other MMO's.  Me and my brothers have been described as locusts when it comes to these MMO's.  I've been trying to find rp in most online games with little to no success.  I'm hoping XIV with all its fixes just might help.

My rp style is light to medium.  Usually I adapt to those around me.  I'm just looking to make another connection.  Something that will keep me coming back long after the content has been devoured.

Good evening,

Former player from FFXI and many other MMO's.  Me and my brothers have been described as locusts when it comes to these MMO's.  I've been trying to find rp in most online games with little to no success.  I'm hoping XIV with all its fixes just might help.

My rp style is light to medium.  Usually I adapt to those around me.  I'm just looking to make another connection.  Something that will keep me coming back long after the content has been devoured.

Oh google stalker +, it's so useful for stalking finding people and communities for eating their souls to join.

(this message has been edited by google+ please disregard anything crossed out and have a nice day)

Welcome to the RPC! We are always happy to get new people. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me or one of the other wonderful people here at the RPC. We have a really cool mentor program to help out anyone who wants it here. If you need to catch up on the lore in FFXIV and what happened in FFXIV 1.0 you can find an awesome guide by Merri here.

Again if you have any messages feel free to ask away. :D

Welcome!

If you're looking for rp in your MMO, watch the "I remember" series of Youtube videos on one of the threads here...rp was the only thing going for the 1.0 version of the game, and many of the folks who contribute here and make these forums come alive are the ones responsible for that. They managed to maintain a sense of community and participate in role play during one of the biggest fiascoes in MMO history. ARR can only get better :thumbsup:

I have seen the "I Remember" by Katella.  Oddly very touching.  I'll have to look for the others.  

I know what you mean Xaaniko.  First time I got it I was only able to force myself to continuing playing for about 5 hours.  Once I logged out it would be a year later before I gave it another try on a celebration promotion.  I lasted 2 hours that time.  I just couldn't get past the boredom.

Now the only thing is I might have to have two main worlds.  One with my family on Leviathan and another for an rp world.

Welcome! I played 1.0 (though I am not legacy status) and I agree with how painful it was to level in the beginning. It's mostly why I ended up staying as a crafter which I really enjoyed. But now with how the landscape and areas are set up in ARR and how amazing the emotes are, I can only imagine how much better the roleplay is going to be so I can't wait! I think you and a ton of people will be joyously surprised. Here's to hoping anyways. Welcome again and enjoy your stay. ^^