Here we go.

Asheon

Hello Everyone.

I'm Asheon and Its nice to see the thriving community in here.  I've been messing around with the Final Fantasy games for a long time, and excited to start another journey with A.R.R.  I hate to admit it but I remember buying FF I, when it first came out, yes now I feel old lol. I'm excited about getting into RP more as I feel it adds so much more to the gaming experience.  See you all soon.

Hello Everyone.

I'm Asheon and Its nice to see the thriving community in here.  I've been messing around with the Final Fantasy games for a long time, and excited to start another journey with A.R.R.  I hate to admit it but I remember buying FF I, when it first came out, yes now I feel old lol. I'm excited about getting into RP more as I feel it adds so much more to the gaming experience.  See you all soon.

Haha as another old final fantasy fan welcome to the boards. I also remember borrowing and beating f1 on the nes. Using canoes to cross lakes and rivers, that damn volcano packed with giants and the damn tech area where there was this giant robot random boss that you could run into every thousanth time you were there. Good times lol.

I hate to admit it but I remember buying FF I, when it first came out, yes now I feel old lol.

Welcome Asheon~

Don't feel old! Almost every good MMO community experience I've had has come with more mature players. Sometimes I feel like some jokes or references are over my head but that can happen with more than I want to admit.