Thus this lurker finally shows himself

4wheel

Welcome!  It's nice to meet you all!  I've been a long time lurker and now that XIV is rounding the home stretch I've decided to make an account and get active!  I hope to meet many of you in-game!

--MMORPG background

Well, in terms of a background, it's pretty limited.  I played Ragnarok Online for a year or so and that's really it.  I was more than looking forward to trying XIV all the way back in 1.0, but sadly there was no PS3 version.  So the game fell off my radar until I heard about 2.0.

--RP experience

I've mostly done forum RPs, with very little in-game stuff, but I've got more than a few years under my belt so I do know what to do in the general sense.

--Character ideas/info

Well, I have several just floating around.  Although they aren't fully thought out.  My main will more than likely be a Femroe that I'm hoping to have focus heavily on crafting.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Eorzeapedia... yeah, that's how long I've lurked here.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'm aiming around Medium to Heavy interaction.  I've been in several RPs before and It's something that I always have to take part in.  It just makes the community so enjoyable!

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? 

I live in the state of Florida.  I'm an avid lover of history and cooking!

Welcome 4wheel~

Out of curiosity what server did you play on RO?

I spent quite a bit of time on iRO's loki.  Then later I tried a private server before I finally burnt myself out on RO and stepped away.

Welcome fellow Floridian! I look forward to meeting you IG!

Thank you!  This damn humidity is ridiculous, ain't it?!  Can't wait till we get some cooler weather.

Welcome to the RPC! :D

Nothing wrong with multiple character ideas floating around, there's plenty of room here and more than enough people willing to interact with them. That aside, if you need a hand fleshing them out or with most anything, feel free to ask.

Awesome, happy to hear it!  I'm hoping to hang around here for quite awhile!