New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard

An ahriman and unicorn mount? Odd.

An ahriman mount was shown off way back in the day (Live Letter #2?), when they were very first talking about non-Chocobo mounts.

Looks like some good stuff in there! Can't wait to see all of these new dungeons.

An ahriman and unicorn mount? Odd.

An ahriman mount was shown off way back in the way (Live Letter #2?), when they were very first talking about non-Chocobo mounts.

Looks like some good stuff in there! Can't wait to see all of these new dungeons.

I always thought that was a joke, I remember seeing stuff like a Raptor mount, a Dodo mount, and stuff like that.

Are fishing spots like nodes, or are they like an entire body of water? 100 does sound like very few if they're just nodes.

I wish we could play already!

Also they cant bring down HRC 'cos of special NDA info can they? (・-・。)

Sorry I worry too much.

SE recently issued a statement about the myriad of leaks floating about. As a result of this statement, I have removed the OP's content for now for everyone's (and this forum's) protection. I'll readd it when it's known to be safe to do so.

SE's response is as follows:

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the posting and discussion of unreleased information, images, or content from the game is not allowed on the forum. We take this seriously and will move quickly to remove the offending content and take action on the account of the user that posted it, up to and including, suspension from the forums and repeated offenses can lead to the suspension and possible banning of your service account.

If you're unsure if the information you're posting has been released or not, we ask that you err on the side of caution and not post or discuss the information.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.