PB&J Goodness.

So.. I just made a pb&j. BUT.. instead of bread.. I used..

Homemade chocolate chip waffles.

This is quite possibly one of the best things I have ever eaten.

And so it brings to my attention that I am not the only weird person out there.. so what do you all do/add to your PB&J? :D

I could also be the only weird person in the world that does this to a PB&J sandwich, too..

OMG...you are a GENIUS! *scurries off to make some*

I myself enjoy putting banana slices on my PB&J or just going with PB& honey.

PB&Honey is good.. I never tried banana on a PB&J though.. PB& Banana is good though, unless that is what you mean xD

And yay someone replied. I was starting to think I was crazy >_>

I love the taste of butter and peanut butter together. So sometimes I'll spread it on butter crackers as a snack. Or I'll make toast, spread a good layer of butter on it, and then a thinner layer of peanut butter.

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of peanut butter up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.

I love the taste of butter and peanut butter together. So sometimes I'll spread it on butter crackers as a snack. Or I'll make toast, spread a good layer of butter on it, and then a thinner layer of peanut butter.

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of it up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.

xD Yeah I try to eat on the healthier side so the butter thing is a no go for me. Interesting though :P

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of it up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.

xD Yeah I try to eat on the healthier side so the butter thing is a no go for me. Interesting though :P

Oops. Kinda implied that I used butter on the apple snack. xD Changed the original wording because I DON'T. I'm a crazy person but haven't jumped that far into the deep end... And I kinda sorta like my arteries functioning. :P

Also you could change that to a healthy snack by not using the caramel syrup.

Honestly...I enjoy PB and pickles.  Please don't knock it until you try it.

...My only response:

O_o

Not knocking it..My brain just..cannot..Wat..

Where did you come up with that?

My father is actually the one who tried it first. Then I followed suit. You have to like pickles though, I think.

Add cheese! Peanut butter, pickles, and cheese! The flavor and thickness is wonderful alongside the crunchy pickles and sticky peanut butter! :love:

Hmm...that might be an interesting addition. I might have to try that next time!

Oh, and they need to be Dill pickles, and not Bread and Butter. Ugh...sweet pickles are sacrilege.

...My only response:

O_o

Not knocking it..My brain just..cannot..Wat..

Where did you come up with that?

My father is actually the one who tried it first. Then I followed suit. You have to like pickles though, I think.

Add cheese! Peanut butter, pickles, and cheese! The flavor and thickness is wonderful alongside the crunchy pickles and sticky peanut butter! :love:

Hmm...that might be an interesting addition. I might have to try that next time!

Oh, and they need to be Dill pickles, and not Bread and Butter. Ugh...sweet pickles are sacrilege.

Wow... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

i cannot even imagine the taste of that....but then again i detest jelly always have.

No, no. No jelly. Just Peanut Butter. And pickles.

I'll try... But I blame you for any faces I make!

It's particularly good with the pickle sandwich slices. *nod nod*