Introductions are hard!

Kiht

Sooo... I'm one of the new guys, I have the social charisma of a crumpled leaf. So my resort is to nab everyone else's tactic and just rant about history! I started role playing when I was about Thirteen... Essentially my friends dragged me along for a D&D session and I got into it even more than they did. Originally I was playing Ultima as my first MMO, then moved on to WoW in Classic... I started RPing in the MMO scene in Grade... Nine I think? I was Fourteen-ish, and I am now Twenty-Two. From all those years ago, I've gone from.. Ultima - WoW - LOTRO - GW2 - Tera - FFXIV. I usually only do one MMO at a time, but since LOTRO, GW2, and Tera are non-sub. I still venture over there from time to time. 

Character wise I was originally all over Elezen Dragoon, and having slight French roots, making a name was more fun than it should have been. I came up with 'Vaux" pronounced 'Voh' as a first name. Buuut after I got my hands on character creation in Phase 3, and then again with the Benchmark... I couldn't help myself. I've always loved the slender more 'attractive' males in all games and stories over the burly ones. Miqo'te was like a fan service of what I love. So I said "I don't care if there's a bandwagon! I want to be pretty." And here I am... though Elezen are still pretty, Miqo'te fit me better as a character I can play... I still want to play a Dragoon in truth, but I think I'm going to sink my teeth into Archer for Lore reasons. See how that goes.

Anyways, I'm a Wall Flower, I'm the guy that stands in the corner of your taverns or sits on the fountain side and doesn't emote, and you don't know if he's afk. Or just really, really patient. That, is me.... So....

...Hi.

I myself wish I had cornered the market on Miqo'te racial starting equipment...I'd never have to work another day in my life :lol:.

And here are a couple Duskwights following up to show you what you missed :roll:. Of course, I jest...

Nice to have you aboard, regardless :thumbsup:! You introduced yourself quite well; don't look like much of a wallflower to me.

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here.

I don't tend to find "bishounen" characters in Western communities, so I applaud your choice >///<

By the way, are you going to play a Tribal Miqo'te? Just in case you're unaware of it and you'd like to participate, some players have gathered together to create a real Miqo'te Tribe based on the K letter. http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hipparion_Tribe

are you going to play a Tribal Miqo'te?

Was considering it, would definitely be interesting to fit in that niche. Even though being under the letter K would make my name sound like I was trying to cough up a cluster of my own hair; "K'kiht'. Though, usually I stray away from organized societies such as Linkshells, because 'initiation' into them makes me more nervous than trying to decide between which hairstyle to pick. However... It might be time I broke my shell... and got into another one.. Link.. shell, that is... *Cough*

Haha, I had to change my Miqo'te's original name just to fit with the K letter. I was more than willing because I'd always wanted to RP my Miqo'te in a real family.

If you finally decide to join the Tribe, or if you need more info about it, don't hesitate to let us know! ^^

[21:57:09] (Clover): I'm trying to snatch a Miqo'te bishounen into the tribe wwwww

[21:57:24] (K'nahli Yohko): lol you are hopeless

[21:57:27] (Clover): You should say hello and cheer for him to join www

*cough* *cough*

But hello! Welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far ^^ In seriousness though we'd love to have you join so long as it's okay with everyone else. As I recall we were having difficulty fitting new people into the tribe since quite a lot of people joined but we'd be happy to ask for you nonetheless! ^^

And there's no, 'initiation' or anything like that with us. You just join the tribe, fit yourself in with the family tree and then behave as though you had been with us all along ^^

Regardless of your decision, I hope you make the one that's best suited to you ^^ Good luck and once again, welcome to the community ~

...Being referred to as a bishounen is unbelievably accurate actually... I'll bite, the peer pressure is too much, the voice at the back of my head is prodding me. I'd be interested in joining, if it's possible. - If it's not, I understand. I actually already looked into the Linkshell for the Hipparion Tribe prior to this, but.. as you can predict, I couldn't bring myself to ask.

...Being referred to as a bishounen is unbelievably accurate actually... I'll bite, the peer pressure is too much, the voice at the back of my head is prodding me. I'd be interested in joining, if it's possible. - If it's not, I understand. I actually already looked into the Linkshell for the Hipparion Tribe prior to this, but.. as you can predict, I couldn't bring myself to ask.

Nyahaha! I'll see if I can sneak you in right now but I can't promise anything ;w;

Woo! :lol: Question is; where do I land, what do I do. I don't... Well I guess square one would be to get my butt on a wiki page.... I'm also never going to get over calling him "Koo-Kit."

You don't need to rush into making a wiki if you don't want to ^^ Also, would K'iht work? I'm not sure how exactly you pronounce your name but the way I hear it it would be like going from:

Key-t' -> Koo-ee-t'

As for joining, just add a little reply here indicating that you were bullied into joining by two tribe members and let us know your Skype(if you'd like) so we can add you to the group chat ^^

Posted! Annd, I forgot to post my skype, but I'll throw it in there if I see the opportunity arise without having to double post, because I'm awkward like that. - But in the meantime it's "aerisbanes' if you want to spread it yourself, I have no issue with anyone adding me... 

That goes for you too random onlooker.

Posted! Annd, I forgot to post my skype, but I'll throw it in there if I see the opportunity arise without having to double post, because I'm awkward like that. - But in the meantime it's "aerisbanes' if you want to spread it yourself, I have no issue with anyone adding me... 

That goes for you too random onlooker.

Added! ^^ Welcome to our humble tribe, nyaha.

[21:57:09] (Clover): I'm trying to snatch a Miqo'te bishounen into the tribe wwwww

*cough* *cough*

Y-you're a cruel, cruel person... (._.) ...

Anyway, welcome to the Tribe!

*cough* *cough*

Y-you're a cruel, cruel person... (._.) ...

Anyway, welcome to the Tribe!

Pffft

I love you too :angel:

Ika_pat.gif