Yo All.

The name is ShadowRyuu.

Been lurking on this forum for the past month now, after I pre-ordered Realm Reborn and decided to look for the RP community. I've Rped in a few MMO's. Started with WoW and stayed there for a long time. Once I got tired of that game I sorta bounced around and Rped out side of MMO's for a while until I found another game I liked. Most recently I RPed a fair bit in TERA, even though the Lore of that game wasn't really thought out and contradicted itself a fair bit.

And now I am here. Even though there isn't as much information on the Lore of XIV as I would like, it's still good to know they are working hard on it and the story. Makes me excited to play.

So, yeah.

Yo.

Welcome ShadowRyuu! :)

I tried TERA roleplay for a bit as well, but I couldn't get into it either. :( Sad really. Such a beautiful game with an interesting concept. But on with life! Super excited to have you here!

The name is ShadowRyuu.

Been lurking on this forum for the past month now, after I pre-ordered Realm Reborn and decided to look for the RP community. I've Rped in a few MMO's. Started with WoW and stayed there for a long time. Once I got tired of that game I sorta bounced around and Rped out side of MMO's for a while until I found another game I liked. Most recently I RPed a fair bit in TERA, even though the Lore of that game wasn't really thought out and contradicted itself a fair bit.

And now I am here. Even though there isn't as much information on the Lore of XIV as I would like, it's still good to know they are working hard on it and the story. Makes me excited to play.

So, yeah.

Yo.

Welcome, ShadowRyuu!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and community, as well as in Ezorea.

Here is a guide I put together that might help with navigating around in your search for useful things.

It contains a nice amount of information about character development, lore and other various topics.

Enjoy!

• 3 years later...