*Shy Hello*

*poke her head out form under the blanket*

Hello, my in game name is Kin still working on it. so far come up with Kinra Mewrilah she a moon keeper.

Other also know my as Silverlight, just old name from art side and other committees. 

I only recently got into final fantasy thought phase 3, won't lie i'm hooked on the game. 

I'm old time RPer, was though someone i met in Beta who told me about this place, so today I came along. I will be joining Balmung sever when sever go live that for sure :D

Even though i'm in England, Cornwall i get better connection to NA then i do with EU, don't ask even I can't work that one out myself.

I'm very friendly person, always willing to help were i can.

*hides under the blanket again*

*Puts a plate of cookies under the blanket with a note*

'Dear Kin, do not be so shy! Most of us are very friendly!'

Signed,

Your friends at the cookie factory

LOL made my day.

*come out form under blanket*

Thank you Aleister and Magellan, sure i will enjoy the forum.

Welcome! I've noticed that the new NA servers at top class, too. SE must really be pushing hard for 2.0 to be accepted in this market. I play using my smartphone's internet (not the best), and the response times are just dandy.

I live in Texas. Hideous place, the settled areas, anyway. Nice where there aren't any parking lots or houses, but I've been to Cornwall, once, and that place is just beautiful from any angle, especially in the spring.

Hi Yeldir, yeah I love Cornwall though recently it been bash by floods allot, but everything recovering slowly apart from our roads, more like game of dodge the pit holes.

Thank you all for the warm welcome =)  *look at Falkner* I would love try Shrimp rolls but i can't eat seafood of any sort sadly. 

and Thank you Gitm for the links, differently have good read up on them. 

Cornish eh? I live right across the bridge in Devon! i can totally understand the whole connection to NA. I'm exactly the same, i find the people to be a lot more active and nicer than those on EU servers (No offense to EU players, that's just my opinion)

Welcome to the Forums, I'm pretty new here myself. Hope to see you in game some time, if you ever wanna chat then throw a message my way.

*poke her head out form under the blanket*

Hello, my in game name is Kin still working on it. so far come up with Kinra Mewrilah she a moon keeper.

Other also know my as Silverlight, just old name from art side and other committees. 

I only recently got into final fantasy thought phase 3, won't lie i'm hooked on the game. 

I'm old time RPer, was though someone i met in Beta who told me about this place, so today I came along. I will be joining Balmung sever when sever go live that for sure :D

Even though i'm in England, Cornwall i get better connection to NA then i do with EU, don't ask even I can't work that one out myself.

I'm very friendly person, always willing to help were i can.

*hides under the blanket again*

Heya! 

:) Welcome! It's good to have another new arrival. If you need help with anything, character creation, critiquing, advice.. Anything! Let us know, we'd be glad to help.

Cornish eh? I live right across the bridge in Devon! i can totally understand the whole connection to NA. I'm exactly the same, i find the people to be a lot more active and nicer than those on EU servers (No offense to EU players, that's just my opinion)

Welcome to the Forums, I'm pretty new here myself. Hope to see you in game some time, if you ever wanna chat then throw a message my way.

really, wow first time met anyone online only up the road from me, normally get ask "were cornwall" sure thing, seeing maybe moving to Devon at somepoint.

and thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. 

Thanks Felix, may poke your brains on some stuff later on.