Driftwood Coast Yarn Spinnin'

Hey All!

Driftwood Coast is organizing a little event set tentatively for Sunday the 25th, 4pm est (1pm pacific) in Crescent Cove. It's in Western Thanalan, halfway between Horizon and Vesper's bay.

We will gather round a metaphorical fire and as a way to get acquainted with each other, we'll continue the time honored tradition of sharing a story. We'll be taking turns and spinning a yarn, be it dramatic or humorous.

Hopefully by the time everyone's had a turn we will have made some connections and forged new friendships. :)

So if you find yourself in Ul'Dah and want to meet some fellow Rp'ers for a lovely time, be sure to swing by and bring your best parable.

We'll be shouting in the OOC Coalition channel so keep your ears open for the updates!:lol:

Edit: added in the date for the event.

I'll try to attend myself although Sunday is not the best day for me.  In any case I'll definitely put it up on our own events calendar.  Cross pollination is always good...

I completely agree and am looking forward to meeting in game!  Could be the start of a wonderful alliance... or an ongoing rivalry!  ;)

I'll try to attend myself although Sunday is not the best day for me.  In any case I'll definitely put it up on our own events calendar.  Cross pollination is always good...

Thanks for the assist, Belfor. Much appreciated from your fine organization!! We'll return the favor sometime!

Hope I can make it! I can't shake the feeling I had something to do this Sunday at 1pm..

You had to come up with a tale to tell.  :P

Sorry going to be more interested in figuring out the game then trying to get there.  Maybe can do in a few weeks.  :cry:

No worries Bloodwillow. Your Roe is a warrior of few words. I'll be grinding FATE's out there too. Somebody's got to obsessively grind. I hear the call....

Consider my interest piqued. I'll mark this in my calendar and see about strolling Sunday afternoon. Riken is always up for spinning a tale or two.

Awesome, Riken. Look forward to meeting you in-game if you get the chance!

If not I'm sure Kayle and Des will move the date ...

Or I will BREAK THEM!

*snaps board over head with a grin*  :lol:

:love::love::love::love::love:

Oddly my back has been feeling more spry lately. Roe enthusiasm isn't all bad. :thumbsup:

We did postpone to a later date to be determined. So many were locked out. Including Doc. Can't have an inaugural DC event without the Man himself.