Helloooo Hello Balmung! : D

Zofie

Well, the servers went down so I thought this would be a good time to say hi : ) so, hi!

I'm really bad at lots of things, especially forums, so I apologize if this isn't in the right location. Here's some question info:

-- MMORPG Background --

I've played a few MMORPG games so far, here's a quick list;

Everquest (only beta tested as a kid, super fun though)

Everquest II

Guild Wars (etc etc)

Guild Wars 2

EVE Online (super confusing, was terrible)

Aion

Rift

Neverwinter

Final Fantasy XIV ARR  : D

-- RP Experience --

Very little to none  : |

-- Character Ideas / Info --

I have a few ideas and such but my Final Fantasy lore knowledge isn't too great so I'm unsure how strongly to implement some of the ideas I have. None of which are extreme though, but I wouldn't want to have anything that's unreasonable in the FF lore. Mostly some things about class systems and how that may work (homeless, orphans, poor?)

-- How did you learn about the coalition? --

Did a quick google search and found you guys : )

-- What kind of role player are you aiming to be? --

Honestly probably medium-heavy to heavy, closer to heavy. I'm heading into this game as a full RP experience, just having a hard time finding people.

-- Anything you're comfortable with sharing from RL? --

Sure! I spend a lot of time playing music, hiking, programming, tinkering, and playing games. I'm still pretty young (20's) and just figuring things out day by day. My character is on Balmung (yay!) and this is my first Final Fantasy MMO. I've played FFIV, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, and FFXIII. Even so, my lore is terrible, heh.

Thanks for your time everyone, and I hope I can find some good people to RP with, should be fun!

- Zofie

welcome to the forums! if your in ul'dah feel free to give me a shout! ill be chilling out there for the most part and wandering the world. for FF 14 lore i myself am still wraping my head around it as well so yeah no worries on not knowing the lore! most of us are still going through it.

welcome to the forums! if your in ul'dah feel free to give me a shout! ill be chilling out there for the most part and wandering the world. for FF 14 lore i myself am still wraping my head around it as well so yeah no worries on not knowing the lore! most of us are still going through it.

Awesome!

Thank you, I'll definitely say hi, and if I'm lucky I won't trip over myself in the process : )

Thanks for the response!

Hey Zofie :cactuar:

Don't worry, you're doing fine, and if you screw up just pretend that it was totally on purpose and everyone else is in the wrong. Also don't listen to my advice.

As for FF lore, well it does change with every game so I can't imagine anyone giving you a hard time over that. FFXIV does have a lot of recurring themes and references from previous games but there's people dedicated to the entire lore of XIV that will help you out if you ask a question in the RP section.

Also it's nice to see some others who have heard of EVE before :)

Don't worry, you're doing fine, and if you screw up just pretend that it was totally on purpose and everyone else is in the wrong. Also don't listen to my advice.

As for FF lore, well it does change with every game so I can't imagine anyone giving you a hard time over that. FFXIV does have a lot of recurring themes and references from previous games but there's people dedicated to the entire lore of XIV that will help you out if you ask a question in the RP section.

I love to hate EVE and I hate that I love it so much : ) I've got a serious soft spot for space sims (Star Citizen whaaat), but my true base is armor, swords, traveling, magic, exploration of new biomes, and individual battles.

Welcome to the forums! :D

If you ever need help with your roleplaying be sure to send me a qucik /tell or even add me. My IGN and character name is Penelope Rundall. I'll be happy to RP with you and I'm sure many others would too! Have a great stay and good luck in FFXIV, servers are back up in 1 hour!

Welcome to the forums! :D

If you ever need help with your roleplaying be sure to send me a qucik /tell or even add me. My IGN and character name is Penelope Rundall. I'll be happy to RP with you and I'm sure many others would too! Have a great stay and good luck in FFXIV, servers are back up in 1 hour!

Love it! Thank you so much, I definitely will. My name is Zofie; hopefully it sticks out!

Greetings and welcome to the RPC!

If you have any questions just ask!

When you get a bit more figured out we would to see your character ideas!

Konner

Thank you! I'm not sure how much I'd need filled out, but I'm really looking toward the orphan/runaway approach to become a healer- salvaging what she can from personhood in others, if that makes sense.

Seriously, I'd like to say thanks to all the replies and everyone in this forum. It's all new and interesting to me, and I never expected everyone to be so welcoming.

You're fantastic! See you all in game (hopefully)!

I'm Zofie Alena by the way : )

I love to hate EVE and I hate that I love it so much : ) I've got a serious soft spot for space sims (Star Citizen whaaat), but my true base is armor, swords, traveling, magic, exploration of new biomes, and individual battles.

I've had some interesting times in my EVE life.

However, I know those feels...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Logan_LaMort

Eeeeeee. Fellow new person and friend! <3 You played GW2, Aion, and Rift, too! That's great. ^_^ Maybe we've met each other before, ha ha. I hope we can meet up in game sometime!

!! It's quite possible, I spent more time in GW2 than I like to admit ^^ Thanks and see you in game Tirra!