Hailing all roleplayers on Sargatanas server

Yskonyn

:chocobo:

:moogle: Hello Kupo!

Do you want to meet up with fellow roleplayers, but you have not got a cozy spot at either Balmung or Gilgamesh? Are you calling the world of Sargatanas your home? Then I would like to meet up!

Shoot me a friend's request at character: Cyriac Daventria

I would love to get into contact with RPers on Sarga.

Perhaps we can use this thread to consolidate contacts?

:tonberry: Walk in light!

:moogle:

Great that you responded! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I was unable to login all evening due to the server being full and the queue system not working. :evil: But next time I get online I will add you to my friend's list.

:tonberry:

Hey there. Me and a friend are looking for RPers on Sargatanas. Its nice to see we Arent alone. Throw me a friendrequest on Yuin Annaka and my friend Leo Shadewatcher. Or simply whisper u¨s. Looking forward to meeting other RPers  

*waves*

I got Yuin and Lorahsande in my list now, though when I tried to send a tell to Lorah this afternoon you were bound by duty and could not receive any tells. :)

I will retry tomorrow and try to add Sephi and Leo as well.

:moogle:

Perhaps we could start a Linkshell for the RP people on Sarga?

As Free Companies are now guilds and Linkshells are pretty much degraded to fancy chat channels, we could use a LS to group us together without having to form a Free Company! :thumbsup:

Heyo everyone.

Was going to try and hold out for Balmung to open up but.. I cracked ^^'. No sense having a game sitting there and not being able to play it eh? Hopefully we'll have server transfers because of this mess. Came across this thread out of luck from looking at the forums. 

Names Raih'zi Molkoh, feel free to add me in game.

Hi! Welcome to Sarga. Indeed it is better to play your new shiny than to wait idle with no real timeframe on when you can roll on Balmung.

Great that you rolled on Sarga, we are still with few, but at least it will be fun to get to know eachother better this way.

As the rules for creating a LS have changed in ARR I am going to setup an Hydaelyn RP LS for Sarga called Hydaelyn Rosa (Hydaelyn ROleplayers on SArgatanas).

This will enable us to consolidate and make setting up events or general communications much easier among RP-ers on Sarga.

EDIT: LS has been created. First members are in! :)

Hey guys, I just rerolled from Gilg, I cant deal with the impossibility of even logging on in the morning. So I rerolled my lancer to Sargatanas. My name is A'tyesh Sunstorm, I am new to the entire ff14 franchise and looking forward to exploring this world... (only got to level 18 on a marauder)

• 3 years later...

Hey there, i have a character on Sargatanas aswell, been looking for an rp guild on here for a while so just been in a pve one for now, usually on T'vue Nunh. If the rp is still active here may i get in touch with some of you? Im also trying to find a english speaking rp fc here aswell on the server, anyone able to point me to any forums to research and decide which to join ?

Hey there, i have a character on Sargatanas aswell, been looking for an rp guild on here for a while so just been in a pve one for now, usually on T'vue Nunh. If the rp is still active here may i get in touch with some of you? Im also trying to find a english speaking rp fc here aswell on the server, anyone able to point me to any forums to research and decide which to join ?

I didn't see anything for Sargatanas, but this is an FC listed as being on Moogle:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=16829

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening!

I have a small Free Company on Sargatanas that has several roleplayers in it. I was hoping to make new RP contacts. Please feel free to contact me on my character Hiioryuu Hasaki. If there is an RP LS being made, I'd really appreciate an invite.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/12/2018 at 10:51 PM, Rebecca said:

I know this is an older thread, but I'll take a chance.  I've been on Sargatanas forever, but I never see many RPers. 

Is anyone out there?

I know there are small pockets of Roleplayers, but Sarg (And possibly Aether) doesn't have the most vocal Roleplayers or few people will advertise themselves as such.