Art Flowers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big eyes are only big when you are small

and when they get too big you become an alien

and if it still gets bigger then you could be a mutant evolving eye ball

I will say cool cute drawings , you have some talent compared to me the zero talent

Only talent I have is a brain and a low IQ of around 186 ... IQ is worthless though

That's so adorable! Good work! The eyes are definitely the puller for me. :)

I know what you mean about feeling rusty. I'm in the middle of a project myself and I'm all but banging my head against the desk. I haven't done anything serious in almost 10 years. :frustrated:

I hope we get to see more of your work. :)

Thanks guys! I thought the eyes would be ripped on, actually. Surprise surprise, I guess!

*magically makes all your socks match* Bwahahahahaaa

. . . MY SOCKS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

big eyes are only big when you are small

and when they get too big you become an alien

and if it still gets bigger then you could be a mutant evolving eye ball

o u o -Solemn nod-

Reminds me of Yoshida Akihiko's stuff.

I don't think I'm familiar -- but I wanna be!

I know what you mean about feeling rusty. I'm in the middle of a project myself and I'm all but banging my head against the desk. I haven't done anything serious in almost 10 years.

You've beaten me in the rustiness competition then! D: I hope it works out & becomes less stressful for you. I've only had a few months break, & it took me a bit to get control of my tablet again. xD

I'll post more stuff later, when I'm not so.. lazy. x u x Plus I'm painting my new house! I never thought hard work could be so fun~ But yeah, when I'm less busy! & When my wrist doesn't ache so much. xP Painting, y'know. B] -Puffs out chest proudly-

house owners unite! *high fives*

Just painted the trim around my house recently.

-Jumps as I high five, just to make it that more dramatic-

Oooh, what colour? C: I was just working on the trim of my bedroom today. I'm at my other house right now for a nap... but I guess I got sidetracked.

He's the lead artist for FFXIV and my favorite Japanese game artist hands down.

Oooh, really? :3 Well, I'm so flattered to be compared to him then! Thank-you! I really love the art for FFXIV; I'm not very good at drawing non-cartoon people, though. xP

It's brown. I have an older picture that shows the trim outside of the house to give you a better idea.

Ugh, I love it! Looks really sunny in that spot, too. Would be super comfy to sit in; the nice, warm sunshine.. @u@

... It's really grey here. Summer's moved on. -_-