Post-Game LS?

Aleister

This is for the Balmung server.

I'm just curious if there is a Linkshell dedicated towards post-game dungeons? I've seen a thread or two here about linkshell made for dungeon finding but seems to be for all levels which is nice but I feel can be chaotic. Not trying to hate on these linkshells I just feel it'd be better to have it a little bit more clean.. Progression and post game LS? I actually still remain in one mainly to help players out if they are down on their luck and do not mind a high level assisting them.

If there isn't one.. perhaps I could make one if people like the idea? Now I'm aware the game is still new and people are still leveling but it is a legacy realm after all.. As well as due to the issues we are dealing with those that got on may have increased the speed of their usual leveling.

I think it'd be a nice idea.. From what I've witnessed so far post-game duty finder wise.. A LOT of people have been very rude and harsh.

The dungeon finder LS (Balmung's Finest) caters to anyone looking for dungeon teams. It's also a fun OOC channel, too. Don't worry about neatness and whatnot.  

I guess you could call the chat chaotic (though it's nothing compared to area shout chat), but it's easy enough and has the added benefit of not having to search for other linkshells once you get to the end-game content.

It could also be argued that the more dungeon finder linkshells lurking about, the less populated those shells will be, and thus the more difficult it would be to find a team.

(btw- people in Balmung's Finest are super nice and fun to talk to. Check your rudeness at the door, and all that.)

The dungeon finder LS (Balmung's Finest) caters to anyone looking for dungeon teams. It's also a fun OOC channel, too. Don't worry about neatness and whatnot.  

I guess you could call the chat chaotic (though it's nothing compared to area shout chat), but it's easy enough and has the added benefit of not having to search for other linkshells once you get to the end-game content.

It could also be argued that the more dungeon finder linkshells lurking about, the less populated those shells will be, and thus the more difficult it would be to find a team.

(btw- people in Balmung's Finest are super nice and fun to talk to. Check your rudeness at the door, and all that.)

Yes I'm aware but I still would think having linkshells for say 1-49 (progression) and one for 50s (post-game) would be more nicer.. like I mentioned above I am in one but mainly just to be there assist people who need help.

I've tried a few LS with the purpose of finding groups to get post dungeons run and no luck either so far because there was not enough 50s or because my text was blown off the screen by the people just chatting/looking for progression dungeons.

Now yes it can be argued and I do agree the more the worse it might get to find people but it is just an idea and if no one seems to like it I won't squish a LS into a realm with already a bunch of LS dedicated to dungeon finding. I just wanted to see if there was one or people would like the idea of having on solely dedicated LS post-game dungeons, no biggy.

Don't want to hijack the thread but I was wondering if there's such a LS available on Gilgamesh? Any fellow Gilgameshers know?

No problem at all Varryn.

I'd be interested in joining such a LS when the time comes, but I have been leveling slowly so it might be a while.  (I have avoided FATE-farming because I want to feel like I earned all of my exp.)

Balmung's Finest fits the group, I just thought this would be good for legacy players or players who bum rushed it to 50 but like Rhylund said in time (I give it a month) players will be 50 and which would render the linkshell semi useless.. As there are already a lot of dungeon finding LS with people catching up to 50 at a good pace.