New to FFXIV, hello!

Rox

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image7.jpg

MMORPG background ~*~ I have played free awful pixel games, WoW, Rift, GW2, and dabbled in a few other games as well!  I have a hard time NOT trying the latest games.

RP experience ~*~ I've been roleplaying in one form or another since I was 15!  Pen and paper, forum, in-game, even the occasional LARP.  It's my favorite hobby and one I strive to be my best at.

Character ideas/info ~*~ Rox is a city gal, shy but boisterous when the company is right.  She's having fun swinging a sword and smashing faces with her shield, and looks forward to seeing more of the world!

How did you learn about the coalition? ~*~ My friends B'rahz and Tirra Lirra drug me here, kicking and screaming.  (Okay, it wasn't THAT bad.  I was sold when someone told me I could have a cactuar pet.)

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? ~*~ I tend to be a heavyish roleplayer, but I like to play the game as well, so I am often out and about doing things!  I'm never opposed to being approached for rp while I quest, though!

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? ~*~ I run my own little store from home, I make and sell figurines and accessories.  I love my local metal scene and go to lots of concerts when I can!  I collect cactuar stuff, I have been since the late 90's and have over $1000 worth of plushies, statues, and crazy weird rare things.  :cactuar: 

I'm new to the lore and may require a bit of patience while I anxiously fact check and look things up, because I tend to try and stick as close to the lore as I can.  I hope to make some friends here and dig up some fun rp soon!

Very creative way of introducing yourself..

You should give me a call! I'd be happy to give you something of a home and friends to fight for.

Join our linkshell!

- Ventus Zeruel

Ventus is always trying to add more Miqo'te females to the linkshell. *ponders* :P

Very creative way of introducing yourself..

You should give me a call! I'd be happy to give you something of a home and friends to fight for.

Join our linkshell!

- Ventus Zeruel

Ventus is always trying to add more Miqo'te females to the linkshell. *ponders* :P

I...I do not know what you mean >_> lol

You heard it here first, folks, the very face of innocence. :angel:

Hello Rox!

Any friend of Tralalatoo (Tirra Lirra ;) ) is a definite plus in my book! And what an interesting combination...a head-banging knick-knack artisan :lol: !

Looks like you know what you want out of your character, and have the experience to know how to get it. I look forward to hopefully running into your little band someday soon :) .

Welcome to the community...hope to meet you in-game :thumbsup: !

I had a good friend lose his whole life when his houseboat sank into the Hudson River, I figure it's a good reason to have someone starting anew, right?  I borrowed something similar for my character, not quite so tragic, though.