Sup arteests

Aeds

I suppose I'll toss my uh, stuff in. Alright then. Well a bit of background then? Uhhhh. Currently I've been chipping slowly away at a few portfolio pieces. These aren't them. But I am very VERY interested in illustration and painting. Lately I've been drawing on a java based art platform that works like a very borked version of MSpaint with opacity. Since then I haven't mucked with photoshop so I'm really rusty in that department.

I do a bit of art for the shell I'm in, I did the unfortunate ( joke ) sketch of the miqote on the T.A.L.E poster. And yeaaaah. So let's see what I've got around here to show.

I haven't attempted anything serious, just really rough concept sketches for the shell and for my own personal use.

66ZTJ.png

jBTTq.png

WpuFb.png

y0l5G.jpg

I have a deviantArt, my user name is Aedsu presently, and I currently am accepting commissions so if there's anyone in your life that you know who would like art done for RP purposes or what not. 8'D

I've been getting that "Nomura vibe" comment a lot lately. Maybe it's the subject.

D8 I guess that's what my sketches turn into when I shut my brain off. It's not my typical style.

Thanks guys! :3

Oh sure you can, drawing is easy. Colouring is hard.

It really looks like you're using ink washes. Very nicely done. You have a fine sense of anatomy and very interesting composition. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sorry, I was at work using my phone so I didn't notice that. What do you think about some work for my designers to use ona new website? I think I would need a few pieces to work with, one main piece for the main page, and a few smnall pieces to work with for the others. I have some ideas and I will pay more than what you've asked here though of course I'll be asking for more work too. If you're interested post here and I can get together some ideas which I can send you over PM. You would be credited for the work on the site of course.