"The Black" -Moved to Linkshell

erosskye

[align=center]11c0b7c2-70af-4162-a20d-1b6d805e1d4d_zpsef910bb4.jpg[/align]

The sun creeps in through your window between the pulled curtains.  "Wait; weren't the curtains pulled before?"  Your eyes adjust and you can see the dust particles falling through the sun. "Why are they moving so erratically?"  You turn over and stretch long in your sheets greeting the morning with a grunt.  The morning chill has caused condensation on the glass which you had left on the bed side table. This has caused the wood underneath to swell and leave a ring.  The least of your concerns as you notice a piece of paper thrown in haste next to the glass.

The shivers blast down your spine as you realize someone had been in your room while you were slumbering.  Sitting straight up you pull the covers around and look about the dim lit room making sure the intruder was not still here.  There is only silence and stillness assuring you that you are alone.  Reaching over your magus cloak which has been hanging on the bed post, you grasp the paper and force your eyes into focus to read.

Greetings Magus of The Black,

It has come the time where you must repay your debts adventurer.  We have taught you a great many powerful things about this world.  However you know that these gifts must come at a cost and that is why we have come to you now.  Be assured we do not mean to scare you, but we come asking a small favor of your dedication and trust in us.  We are The Black and with these gifts we deem our curses, with these curses we deem our demons, with these demons we don our weapons, and with these weapons we turn back the Abyss.

This is your calling friend and from this day on you will be known as The Black.  We suggest you pack your things and head towards the main road.  He will be waiting there for you and you must be there within the fortnight.

If you do not show.  We will come for you.

--The Black- :tonberry:

OOCly

This topic is swiftly evolving into more than I had dreamed.  Currently The Black is working within many of the already fromed FC's and LS's on Gilgamesh.  The Black is taking part in almost every event and can be seen frequently on the edges of most role-playing groups.  The Black is gathering information that is deemed necessary to further gain glory for The Black.

If this story-line interests you please contact Eros Skye in game or post here!

Nighttime has crept up fairly fast this evening.  There is a full moon out but still everything is deathly dark in these parts of Erozea.  You are traveling down a less traveled road tonight and your already on edge, looking for dangers.  It seems your friends did not come to meet you at the last fork in the road like they had promised.  Always hard to find good friends. . . always hard to fin . . . always har. . .

A soft hushed sound of a voice streaks across the blackness in-front of you and you stop dead still in the path.  Surely there is no one out this late at night?  Suddenly a deep full male voice hits your eardrums like a fathers whisper to his child.  "Theres no need to be scared little one for we are here to protect you. . . . "  The voice sends chills down your spine and you nearly jump out of your boots as you spin around to confront the sound.  There is nothing. . . As you calm yourself the voice comes at you again from the complete opposite side of the road.  "A bit jumpy for someone who has no reasons to be scared. . ."  This time you were ready and you spin to see the figure cloaked in darkness leaning against the nearest tree. . .  He is clearly alone, but he seems so calm to be out here by himself.  The dark figure straightens up and very softly walks out to meet you where you stand. 

You look up to where his face would be, however its very hard to see anything since he is covered from head to toe in black robes.  The only thing you can see is one frozen blue eye.  Strangely this eye has a very calming effect on you and you cease to be scared.  The stranger tilts his head and his eye looks as if he is smiling under his robes.  "See little one there is no reason to be scared for we are here.  The only thing darker than night my friend is The Black."  He extends his hand to you in greeting.  There is no reason why you shouldn't shake his hand, so you do and a smile crosses your face awkwardly.

He then begins to speak to you as if you were old pals as you continue to walk along the dark path together.  Things about the weather and how the traveling had gone earlier that day.  Suddenly you can feel his ice cold eye on you and you feel slightly uneasy as he takes one of your hands.  "We know that your friends have deceived you tonight and have sent you out here alone.  Its very fortunate we were able to find you in this vast countryside" the shady figure says to you in a very calm and caring tone.  When you pull your hand away you see that inside it is a black paper with white writing.  "It seems we can be your new friends and consider yourself called to us" the dark figure states as he bows lightly.  "I am The Shade of The Black. . . welcome to the family."  You look down to the paper and back up to see no one there.

I''ve yet to get involved in anything in-game yet, but I'd be willing to participate if you'll have a bit of a nub :). It sounds like it would be fun, and a reasonable place to start, . I'm no Thaumaturge, but I'm sure a White mage will be of some use, every now and again. You know, in case of severe cases of being a little bit dead.

If you're looking for leverage, or whatever you require to drag Rae down or get her to help, you'll find all the info you need here : http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2688&pid=58191#pid58191

I'm willing to accept most permanent changes if they come about reasonably, aside death. "That pirate" is another RPer, so she can't be involved, much of the rest is open. :)

I'll PM you in game tomorrow, if you're around.

I have a thamauturge and might be interested in this, though she's relatively low level yet. Find me on Elisan Tar'Veil or Seda Moui in game :)

=D Love your roleplayz :love: You really caught me off-guard sorry if it made me look like rubbish. :P

It was great fun! Elisan is a very unique personality and that it caught you off guard I think is a good thing! You didn't look like rubbish at all! Poor Eros looked very much like a man not understanding at all why she wasn't responding the way everyone else always did.