look man i'm rusty

Lament

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, these are cute enough to make even my cold sociopathic catboi perk up. I'll toss his grumpy self up here if you're still doing these later. :love:

Tsal_Example1_zps26fc44b6.jpg~original

Tsal_Example2_zps2023e6b9.jpg~original

I'm about to get very distracted for a while! So here's a WIP to keep you company. I'll post the finished one later!

tsalwip.png

This is so lovely! I'd love one for Lottie.

EDIT: Gdi, still learning how to post pictures on here. x.x The last picture was mostly for her eyes, it's kind of hard to see what color/eyeshadow so I wanted to make sure I gave enough reference!

MIc6D9X.png

e7PtcqK.png

YNDhHdO.png

Ewhv7Hx.png

EDIT: Gdi, still learning how to post pictures on here. x.x The last picture was mostly for her eyes, it's kind of hard to see what color/eyeshadow so I wanted to make sure I gave enough reference!

MIc6D9X.png

e7PtcqK.png

YNDhHdO.png

Ewhv7Hx.png

Here 'tis!

lottnc.pnglott.png

Also, a minor thing (for anyone interested): Taking pictures in daylight really helps get the colors right! At night on yellow lighting blue can look green, red can look brown etc and it can get a little confusing. :o Also! Eye color can be very hard to spot, so if you don't have a good eye color ref, just let me know what color the eyes are. o/

MIc6D9X.png

e7PtcqK.png

YNDhHdO.png

Ewhv7Hx.png

Here 'tis!

lottnc.pnglott.png

Also, a minor thing (for anyone interested): Taking pictures in daylight really helps get the colors right! At night on yellow lighting blue can look green, red can look brown etc and it can get a little confusing. :o Also! Eye color can be very hard to spot, so if you don't have a good eye color ref, just let me know what color the eyes are. o/

AMG AHHH.

SHE'S SO #TUT(#T#T3/

-Performs a barrel roll.- I love it, I love it! She's so stinkin' cute!

All of the art is so cute! xD  The light coloring and soft lines give it a very sweet, cutesy feel.  I wish my chibis were even half as cute as yours. ;w;

But since you're taking requests, would you mind drawing Oriel if you have the time?  Here's a ref:

ffxiv_10102013_042048_zpseb3e2104.png

ffxiv_10112013_023211_zpsbf71faad.png

Thank you for sharing your artwork with us!  And I'm glad that whatever injury you've got is on the mend. ;w;