Random FFXIV Art

Klare

I never liked the old Mithra nose.. it reminded me of Scarecrow's nose from the Wizard of Oz. I love everything about the new Miqo'te design except for the fact that their faces almost all look like those of adolescent girls. I want to play a Miqo'te that looks like an actual woman wielding a blade lol.

their faces almost all look like those of adolescent girls. I want to play a Miqo'te that looks like an actual woman wielding a blade lol.

Those are of course just artists who like to draw in an anime like style. Here's a pic of a Miqo'te from a screen shot.

miqo%27te.png

Her face and eyes are still kind of rounded but I think she looks mature enough. We'll have to see what other faces SE will give us for customization, but until then looks like SE is going after a young look due to the vast majority of players wanting to play young characters.

Haha yeah I was talking about the in-game models. Like that one you linked looks to me... 19 at the oldest. The one they showed prominently at the German games festival looked 16. In contrast, the Elezen women we've seen so far look like they have actually graduated high school. :lol:

I loved playing Mithra in XI and I want to play a Miqo'te in XIV, so I'm hoping they just chose the younger looking models for their demos because as you say, many people want a younger looking character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...