Games You Can Find Me In!

Other than FFXIV: ARR that you can find me in, if you want to play other games with me, I'm available for these games.

Guild Wars 2: Eeza (Asura) [Xeravir.3561]*: Tarnished Coast

The Secret World: Aijin (Illuminati), Ji-Su (Dragon), Orlaith (Templar): Arcadia

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Azlayni (Republic), Dral'oxin (Empire): Ebon Hawk**

I'm active primarily on The Secret World; if you don't see me in FFXIV, I am more than likely playing this game.

I will play the other two as par requested. (Note: I on/off, but FFXIV and TSW are my main games)

Hope to see you in many games as possible! Game On! :thumbsup:

*Note: Add this and you will see all my characters.

**Note: If you want to return back to SWTOR or peep at it for the first time, use my referral link for extra goodies.

http://www.swtor.com/r/sV74tH

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...oh man, I miss TSW so much.  I might have to re-install the thing again and re-enter the fight against the Filth.  Kinda left myself in limbo at Blue Mountain.  xD

Is there that much RP in that game? I imagine The Horned God has its fair share of roleplayers, but I hadn't really run into that much...and the game itself is so damned compelling on its own, some RP duoing would probably sweeten that pot significantly.

I was not aware The Secret World existed. O.o It looks absolutely awesome! Question, I played an Imperial Operative in SWTOR, and as such love healing with gadgets and needles. Would this kind of healing be available in TSW? I know there are no classes, but do such healing methods (or healing at all) exist?

I was not aware The Secret World existed. O.o It looks absolutely awesome! Question, I played an Imperial Operative in SWTOR, and as such love healing with gadgets and needles. Would this kind of healing be available in TSW? I know there are no classes, but do such healing methods (or healing at all) exist?

Healing exists in TSW. In game it's all done through various forms of magic. There's Blood Magic that sounds like what it is. But Healing is also done through Claw Weapons and the Assault Rifle. So I suppose you could RP either one of those as having some manner of techno-babble healing hoojaboo. I doubt anyone would give you any grief for it :)

It wouldn't be exactly like it, but they do have healing. Pistols have drain HoTs from dealing damage, fists is the primary healing source, swords have healing too, rifles are drain heals, forgot about blood magic as was stated.

Also, there is the Quantum Brace, basically mega-man healing.

What I suggest doing is buying the Massive Edition of the game. Its the game and all its expansions.

Assault rifle healing sounds... Interesting. *Shoots* "Get up, sissy! It was only a calf shot!"

Ever since SWTOR, I have loved the concept of a pistol-wielding medic whom uses needles to heal with a powerful neurotoxins for a special surprise on the enemy. (He was my main character in all aspects of the game. Loved him!)

One of my favourite quotes from him ever:

"S-... Sir! That has to be unethical!"

"Being a part of Imperial Intelligence has it's boons."

*Administers a critical overdose to a surrendering Republic ambassador*

Now, for games you can find me on (games I have retired from shall be marked with a *. I only play one pay-to-play game at a time):

- Star Wars: The Old Republic* - Begeren Colony (subject to change upon return)

- Guild Wars 2 - Piken Square

- World of Warcraft* - Argent Dawn

- Rift* - I cannot remember my server... Uhm...

I am also known to play a medley of other Free-to-Play MMOs, though I usually get more enjoyment out of pay-to-plays. I just... Do.

I'm a Grandmaster in TSW (lifetime sub) and a CE Founder in TERA. Both games, its basically how it was when they were PTP (and both can be PTP), but with TSW's new buy mentality, it offers new content, new world content, and such that you can buy what you want. I like it more than GW2's gem market. Mainly because even though you can buy gems with gold in GW2, the living story is -meh-, because its all time sensitive.

*GRANDMASTER BROFIST!!*

I bought in to the Lifer for TSW when they were espousing the fact that they were not going F2P.  Shame they fell face-first on to that announcement, but...be that as it may....

I think the missing piece for playing that game is knowing other people who play it.  Kingsmouth and Blue Mountain have been very much an "alone in the crowd" sort of experience for me, and that's why the game's fallen off my rotation.  Still, as someone who loves the moments that game had given me, I have those moments where I miss playing.

....awe I'm gonna bloody well re-install the thing tonight, aren't I?  xD

Character name is "Cassie", if you ever want a shottie-toting Lumie at your back.

*GRANDMASTER BROFIST!!*

I bought in to the Lifer for TSW when they were espousing the fact that they were not going F2P.  Shame they fell face-first on to that announcement, but...be that as it may....

I think the missing piece for playing that game is knowing other people who play it.  Kingsmouth and Blue Mountain have been very much an "alone in the crowd" sort of experience for me, and that's why the game's fallen off my rotation.  Still, as someone who loves the moments that game had given me, I have those moments where I miss playing.

....awe I'm gonna bloody well re-install the thing tonight, aren't I?  xD

Character name is "Cassie", if you ever want a shottie-toting Lumie at your back.

It isn't FTP though, it's buy to play; like Guild Wars 2 is now. You can still subscribe, so, in short; they just dropped the mandatory subscription; but what you get for subscribing is free points to buy the semi-monthly expansion packs and stuff in the store. They went FTP with Conan and regretted it ever since; So, most of the community in TSW are quite nice, considerate, and a lot roleplay because of its niche genre. (Key note, most, not all)

Arcadia is the RP-specific server for the game, but I recall reading that the game isn't server seperated?  Or something like that.  So everyone should be able to play with everyone else.

Regardless, just in case I'm wrong, Arcadia is flagged as the RP world, and the place where my character lies.  xD

You get three character slots, I play on Arcadia. But it being a shard system, you can group up with people of different server shards. I'd suggest going to Arcadia for the roleplayers.

Hehe, I posted the server listings in the original post.

TSW does one thing right though, uniqueness when it comes to questing. You get 'figure out morse code', do polyhedral equations to binary, and such... as quests. Investigation and Sabotage Quests are the best!

Sabotage Mission:  All sneak, no fight.  Avoid traps, cameras, and other pitfalls.

Investigation Mission:  The "adventure game" part of TSW.  Solve puzzles and riddles to complete.  HUGE XP gains, and some of THE BEST missions in the game, though some will require some very obtuse levels of knowledge, like Morse Code or reading sheet music.

You guys are really making me want to try TSW and rejoin Tera. >_< I have EU and US copies of Tera...not sure which one to go back on! xD

Riiiiight! If I wasn't saving up for ESO to come out I'd buy TSW. If you do go back to Tera I'd go US version, I've heard that the RP on EU is dead. Although EU has better vanity gear. They get tooooonss more then the US does (or at least more options within the the sets).

I'd still get the basic version of TSW, it's 30 USD, if you can find it cheaper, it's usually on sale on Steam or Amazon all the time.

As for ESO, I've been in it's late alpha and beta all the way through. Without breaking the NDA, I will say... the game is dangerous close to FFXIV's first launch. It seriously needs at least six more months on top of it's release date.

As for ESO, I've been in it's late alpha and beta all the way through. Without breaking the NDA, I will say... the game is dangerous close to FFXIV's first launch. It seriously needs at least six more months on top of it's release date.

This. Can't say much at all because of the NDA, but this.

Riiiiight! If I wasn't saving up for ESO to come out I'd buy TSW. If you do go back to Tera I'd go US version, I've heard that the RP on EU is dead. Although EU has better vanity gear. They get tooooonss more then the US does (or at least more options within the the sets).

Yeah, I find that the EU has nicer vanity items and they also have an emote tab in the shop area, but it has nothing in it, so I dunno if that means they plan on implementing new emotes to purchase...wish it were a walk button they were implementing. I'll most likely go onto the US version :)

I'm buying ESO once it comes out, I really enjoyed beta but it seems like it needs quite a bit of work in certain aspects.

I've been checking out the TSW videos on youtube and it's seriously appealing, especially if there's so much RP in it.

Yeah, I find that the EU has nicer vanity items and they also have an emote tab in the shop area, but it has nothing in it, so I dunno if that means they plan on implementing new emotes to purchase...wish it were a walk button they were implementing. I'll most likely go onto the US version :)

I'm buying ESO once it comes out, I really enjoyed beta but it seems like it needs quite a bit of work in certain aspects.

I've been checking out the TSW videos on youtube and it's seriously appealing, especially if there's so much RP in it.

I know! And this one-time payment thing only helps to make it more appealing. For my character concept, there really is only one society: Illuminati.