Games You Can Find Me In!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about me? I'm in it too! I play on Ebon Hawk both Imp and Rep side.

Would love to have you, I'm sure. ^^ What class are you interested in? Because I can't decide between Knight and Consular, now. I haven't seen either story to its completion. Heals, DPS, I'm open to doing whatever. >.>

So, the roster is!: (Oh yeah, colon after an exclamation mark. Dem grammarrrrrz.)

Asgarn - Vanguard Trooper - Tank (Might off-spec as DPS for PvP purposes)

Yvelont/Candle - Jedi Knight/Consular - DPS

Lost River - ??? - ???

Black Hat - ??? - ???

Shall update this post as we get more replies. <3

Personally, I vote for Ebon Hawk just for the reason of when I was on Begeren, it was relatively dead... I don't know if that has changed. (Also, the Ebon Hawk is FREAKIN' AWESOME.)

NOTE: If we ever go Imperial, bagsie Imperial Agent healer. <3

Haven't touched SWTOR in quite some time now, but I do have a 36 Scoundrel (DPS) over on Ebon Hawk, who I enjoyed playing.

I also peek over into RIFT and GW2 every now and then. And I've got characters over on TERA, but I haven't been on there since switching over to ARR.

I'll go ahead and slap a list here, since there were others who were doing the same.  Next to each title will be a series of hearts, from one to three.  Three hearts means I play the game pretty frequently, one heart means rarely.

• The Secret World :love::love::love: - Jesslyn "Kessie" Fairchylde, Arcadia server
  • EverQuest Next Landmark :love::love::love: - Wolfy, Liberation server
  • Defiance :love::love: - Biff Drinklots, server unknown
  • DCUO :love: - Crash Core (villain), PCPvE server

*Has no current characters on Ebon Hawk* ;-; Of course, I could solo level. I mean, I'm in perhaps the least social timezone of us all and being a tank usually means quick parties, soooo...

I was planning on trying Jedi Sentinel or Sage, thus starting a new character anyway. ^^ My Scoundrel is 50 so I can't very well expect to play him in this group.

Okay, here's my proposed plan!

Since we have more than four people interested and I have a plethora of Ebon Hawk characters available to me atm (I'm about to pare down), I propose newbies on Ebon Hawk officially AND I will use my old 50 to create us a guild (or whatever they're called). So let's brainstorm a name. That will also help with keeping track of all us RPers when we get on to play rather than a massive friendslist. 

Let's get creative!

Also, totally going smuggler. ;)

Cheers!

-Black Hat

It really depends which theme we can all agree on. Whilst, granted, guilds can have any given name I observed during my time playing that most RP guilds are "organisations", so to speak. (ie. On Begeren Colony, there was The Sith Order, The Jedi Order, Republic Special Operations and the Mando'aide Aliite. To name just a few.)

It really depends which theme we can all agree on. Whilst, granted, guilds can have any given name I observed during my time playing that most RP guilds are "organisations", so to speak. (ie. On Begeren Colony, there was The Sith Order, The Jedi Order, Republic Special Operations and the Mando'aide Aliite. To name just a few.)

Ha!  All of my characters are on BC.  lol

Okay, here's my proposed plan!

Since we have more than four people interested and I have a plethora of Ebon Hawk characters available to me atm (I'm about to pare down), I propose newbies on Ebon Hawk officially AND I will use my old 50 to create us a guild (or whatever they're called). So let's brainstorm a name. That will also help with keeping track of all us RPers when we get on to play rather than a massive friendslist. 

Let's get creative!

Also, totally going smuggler. ;)

Cheers!

-Black Hat

Republic Privateer Company (RPC, ohoho.) Like a sort of rag-tag off the record military sort of thing. The Jedi among us can say they're there on special assignment, or something. I don't know! Just brainstorming.

Potentially! I'm going to re-download the game tomorrow. I'm just a bit confused as to who's in for the newbie team right now.

Looks like it's you, Black Hat, and me. Other people have mentioned they already have characters on Ebon Hawk, which is great, but we need another newb!