Games You Can Find Me In!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was somewhat hyped about The Secret World when it was first announced, but kept my optimism cautious at best. 

Unfortunately the game didn't get good enough reviews for me to give it a swing (and this was during the time I had no interest in RPing. I just wanted to pew pew). 

However, now that I know the game has a large RP community...and I still want to pew pew. Hmm...only problem for me is I would even have LESS time, more so than I do even now, to play FF14 if I got sucked into TSW. Oh the dilemmas!

Oh but if anyone is looking to rob banks (Payday), kill zombies (Left 4 Dead), explore the universe (Starbound), be a loser (ugh, yeah I play League of Legend fairly often again--ugh again xD), fire at will! :P

Dem Steam sales.

TSW is a great game, but it should have gotten higher reviews than it did; it although at first did have the whole "no hand-holding" and I do agree, most of the attack animations suck (as they are changing) and PvP isn't great... but, it's primarily a PvE MMO with PvP as an after-thought. A lot of reviewers were more critical due to "No open world PvP? Uninstall!" I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10 if I was to review it at launch. It's slowly creeping up to 9 with each new update, such as pressing T turns on 'crosshairs mode". Where you don't tab target, but aim at the target and press an ability action!

I play... this game. And singleplayer games.

I sometimes log into RIFT and look at people's dimensions, but I don't really "play."

I sometimes log into Guild Wars 2 and wander around for an hour.

I can't get into anything that doesn't have a subscription fee. I don't trust F2P games to stick around long enough for me to actually invest any sort of time into them. Also I can't stand games that try to sell me shit.

I play... this game. And singleplayer games.

I sometimes log into RIFT and look at people's dimensions, but I don't really "play."

I sometimes log into Guild Wars 2 and wander around for an hour.

I can't get into anything that doesn't have a subscription fee. I don't trust F2P games to stick around long enough for me to actually invest any sort of time into them. Also I can't stand games that try to sell me shit.

The Secret World is Buy To Play, I suggest looking into it if you want an MMO that plays more like a multiplayer adventure game. It's niche in setting though.

And SWTOR that I also play, its more or less pay to play with free to play options.

New update! I now play SWTOR with a few friends also, if you ever played and wanted to come back; please use my referral link also. You get a bonus kit (free goodies and inventory increase per character) and additional 7 days!

http://www.swtor.com/r/sV74tH

What server and faction are you? I have characters on both sides on Ebon Hawk.

New update! I now play SWTOR with a few friends also, if you ever played and wanted to come back; please use my referral link also. You get a bonus kit (free goodies and inventory increase per character) and additional 7 days!

http://www.swtor.com/r/sV74tH

What server and faction are you? I have characters on both sides on Ebon Hawk.

If you're returning; use my referral link plz. :3

And Ebon Hawk.. .AND both sides. <3

Hrrmgh. You have me tempted to return to SWTOR, but I never split myself between more than two games, as a general rule. :( I'm kind of infringing said rule with all the betas I'm in recently, but still. Merrh! I miss my Imperial Operative (even if I'd have to make him again on Ebon Hawk)!

I miiiight. I mean, it wasn't the community that drove me away rather than the lack of community. Don't know how it is on Ebon Hawk, mind. I was always really split with the Imperial Agent as I've always been a healer, but I wanted to use a sniper... Luckily, the Operative gets some hot looking rifles. We'll see!

I miiiight. I mean, it wasn't the community that drove me away rather than the lack of community. Don't know how it is on Ebon Hawk, mind. I was always really split with the Imperial Agent as I've always been a healer, but I wanted to use a sniper... Luckily, the Operative gets some hot looking rifles. We'll see!

Honey, the entire server both sides are filled with RPers. Its crazy.

I'm currently playing WoW, Rift, and SWTOR, in addition to FFXIV.  Taking a slight break from FFXIV (I log in occasionally but I'm not doing much at the moment) due to crafting burnout.  :(

If anyone wants to poke me in WoW, my BTag is HeatherRae#1139.  Make sure to mention who you are in the Notes/Comment section or I won't accept the invite.

In Rift, I'm Kalavati and Liirra on Wolfsbane.

In SWTOR, I'm Milynn Empire-side on Begeren Colony.

I don't really play other MMOs. In GW2, I was Lucius Creed--though I'm hardly ever, ever, ever, EVER on. Probably never. In SWTOR, I was Xarek the Sith Juggernaut on Begeren Colony. I haven't touched that game in forever either, and likely won't again.

Those that wish to do console gaming stuff, my Live and PSN names are the same: Kendei

Same goes for Steam: Kendei

Feel free to add me, hit me up, whatever. I have Skype and all that jazz, so if you wanna add me to that message me and I'll toss you that as well.

I don't really play other MMOs. In GW2, I was Lucius Creed--though I'm hardly ever, ever, ever, EVER on. Probably never. In SWTOR, I was Xarek the Sith Juggernaut on Begeren Colony. I haven't touched that game in forever either, and likely won't again.

Those that wish to do console gaming stuff, my Live and PSN names are the same: Kendei

Feel free to add me, hit me up, whatever. I have Skype and all that jazz, so if you wanna add me to that message me and I'll toss you that as well.

Xarek... That name strikes a bell. Do you remember Darth Eradis, the Mirialan Sorcerer? :| Because he was totally mine. That name just sounds so familiar!

Xarek... That name strikes a bell. Do you remember Darth Eradis, the Mirialan Sorcerer? :| Because he was totally mine. That name just sounds so familiar!

The name does ring a bell. On the server there was Xarek and Xerak, and both of us were juggernauts. It was... often quite confusing.

My various game characters:

FFXIV (Active) - Balmung

Aeriyn Ashley - female Keeper of the Moon BLM/SMN/SCH/BRD/WAR

K'airi Thalen - female Seeker of the Sun ARC (RP alt)

(spoiler character) - female hyur Midlander ACN (RP alt)

FFXI (Inactive) - Ramuh (or whatever it got merged into)

Aislin - female hume BLU/SCH/RDM/NIN + various other things I can't remember

WoW (Inactive) - Ravenholdt (RP-PvP)

Rinelia - female blood elf Shadow Priest

GW2 (Active) - Tarnished Coast

Ariene Ashley - female human Elementalist

Risette Alaya - female human Thief

RIFT (Active) - Faeblight

Aeriyn - female kelari Mage (Pyromancer)

As people are now posting lists (awesome idea!), I figured I should do the same.

Games you can find me in!

FFXIV (Active) - Server: Balmung;

Asgarn Wastbyrtsyn - Seawolf Roegadyn, Charmer ;) - WHM/MNK (SMN/PLD in progress)

Belmont Corwell - Midlander Ishgardian Hyur - DRG (RP)

Paine Marshall - Highlander Hyur, Ala Mhigan Refugee turn Mercenary and general feisty lady - WAR (RP)

FFXI (Inactive) - Server: Cerberus;

Mamaru Sasaru - Tarutaru - WHM/BLM/BLU

??? (I forget) - Elvaan - PLD/Beastmaster/RDM/COR

Quaking Peak - Galka - DRK/PUP/SAM/SMN (Main)

Rift (Inactive) - Server: I forget...;

Galdrum - Dwarf - Cleric Purifier

Hasad - Eth - Warrior Void Knight

The Secret World (Active) - Server: Arcadia (RP);

Vincent "DirtyNeedles" LaCerta - Illuminati - Fist Weapons & Assault Rifle Healer

World of Warcraft (Inactive) - Server: Argent Dawn (RP);

Gorthek - Horde - Orc Destruction Warlock, Total Badass

Galdrum - Alliance - Dwarf Protection Warrior

Malachi - Alliance - Draenei Holy Priest

Zohla - Horde - Troll Marksmanship Hunter

Guild Wars 2 (Inactive) - Server: Piken Square;

Vanedyr - Sylvari Mesmer

Krewe Chief Jink - Asura Elementalist

Vaeger Dirgeclaw - Charr Warrior

Star Wars: The Old Republic (Inactive, tentative to return) - Server: Begeren Colony;

Altuin - Republic - Miraluka Jedi Sentinel

Draven (the short version of his true, racial name for Imperial convenience) - Empire - Chiss Imperial Operative (Healer spec)

Skorn - Empire - Cyborg Powertech (Tank spec)

Darth Eradis - Empire - Mirialan Sith Sorcerer (Healer spec)

Aaaaaand a bunch of F2Ps that have fell in to disrepair. :moogle:

For those returning to SWTOR and whatnot, have we considered pulling together for a guild (orrr whatever they might call them, it's been so long since I touched my SWTOR account that I honestly forget the term the game uses)?

If we could form a group of four to return to SWTOR and dungeon together, I would be very interested. I, for one, am interested in running a Trooper Vanguard, so I could tank for us.

For those returning to SWTOR and whatnot, have we considered pulling together for a guild (orrr whatever they might call them, it's been so long since I touched my SWTOR account that I honestly forget the term the game uses)?

If we could form a group of four to return to SWTOR and dungeon together, I would be very interested. I, for one, am interested in running a Trooper Vanguard, so I could tank for us.

I would be down for that, so there's two! Do we hear a third!? Also, we may want to consider scheduling so we can maximize our time between the two games. I never finished Gunslinger, might be fun to finally git'r'done and have some RP along the way. <3 Star Wars.

I would be down for that, so there's two! Do we hear a third!? Also, we may want to consider scheduling so we can maximize our time between the two games. I never finished Gunslinger, might be fun to finally git'r'done and have some RP along the way. <3 Star Wars.

Possible third, here. I never finished Jedi Knight (would go DPS since it sounds like Trooper wants to tank!) and I've been curious about the Starfighter content anyway. ;P But yeah, scheduling is a must for me. I still love FFXIV and play very actively. ^^