Vylbrand Academy Bachelor Auction~!

[align=center]Attention, ladies (or men, if that's your preference)~! It's your friendly resident Haii Hai, here!

Haii_Haii_cutewave.jpg

Are you starting to think that purchasing that eleventh pet coeurl may not fill that mysterious void in your life? Does a read of Fifty Shades of Beige seem oddly less satisfying after the thirtieth time? Well, have I ever got a solution for YOU!

Come to the Vylbrand Academy Bachelor's Auction!

That's right! You heard me! We'll be auctioning off Vylbrand's most eligible bachelors for a night of dinner and fun, so don't even think about missing it!

Even if you're the shy type, you can still say that you're bidding on behalf of a "friend." Your "very good friend" would surely benefit from a spot of romance in their life, wouldn't they? Of course they would! Or, hey, if you actually DO know a shy friend and would like to bid on their behalf, drag them out! If you think they might never agree to attend a Bachelor's Auction, just tell them it's a raffle for displaced orphans or something.

Or just come out as a spectator! Who knows what could happen? Not me!

But I've rambled long enough. Now let's get to the good stuff!

Date: Saturday, February 8th

Time: [12:00 PM (noon) Central Time Zone]

[Server: Balmung]

Bidding starts at 100 gil!

Allow me to give you a sneak peak at the bachelors who will be in attendance! First we have...

Razeal Heilende [/align]

[align=center]

RazealH_zps35e68492.png

Razeal has come from a walkabout and is looking for someone to spend time with after his lonely journey. He enjoys books, arcane studies, and all things academia. Now he wants to learn about you!

Date Location: The Bismark

Eadmund Vexyll

eadmund_small.jpg

Eadmund comes from a strange, orphan background. He was deposited in the Shroud as a baby and raised by wild marmots, and can still speak their language to this day! True to the image above, he has since moved to Limsa Lominsa and combats pirates in his free time, now that he has been introduced to regular society. -- Description as written by Haii Hai

Date Location: Urth's Gift in The Black Shroud

Horetio Marzzoni

horetio_small.jpg

Horetio enjoys good food, nice wine and good company. He may appear shy to outsiders, but once you get to know him he has many tales to share! Tales of his adventures across the realm and the challenges he has faced in his life! Most importantly, this date will be all about YOU, the bidder. Allow him the chance to present you with an evening you shall fondly remember and cherish...

Date Location: A picnic overlooking the floating ruins of Nym

Aether Armetage

aether_edit.jpg

Aether is a confident and studious Lalafell who's known to often have his nose in a book tracing out knowledge of the arcane. What may be lesser known about him is his somewhat flirtatious side (with both men and women) and how comfortable he can be in a bathing suit! Intellectual though certainly not boring, he's entered the auction to both help the academy and hopefully have an enjoyable time schmoozing.

Date Location: Within view of the Crystal Tower, what a romantic sight!

Y'rhen Tia

Y%27rhen_tia.jpg

Y'rhen loves to draw and read books. Most people call him Rhen for short and he does not mind that. He is an extremely kindhearted person and can get easily put into trouble by others, but he also has a fighting spirit and enjoys a good spar or two. On a date he would take someone for dinner near the beach where they can watch the sun set over the horizon.

Date Location: The beautiful Costa del Sol

Trade Chevalier

trade_chevalier_smaller.jpg

Trade is a rambling elezen, never tending to stay in one place for long. While he enjoys gambling and theatrics, he also holds to a very particular self-imposed code of honor. Quick with joke or flattery, he has entered the auction in the hopes of sweeping a lucky lady (or lad) off their feet for the eve.

Date Location: Ul'dah - Steps of Nald

Welp, that's all of them! Pretty studly, no? Anyroad, looking forward to seeing you all there!

* Note: Participants within this auction are only obligated to engage in the dates as defined by the parameters above. All bids are good for one outing, to be extended or truncated at the discretion of the auction participants.

((While this was created as a fundraising event for our FC House, our primary goal is to get together with others, RP, and have fun! We've been planning this on our home forums since 1.4.14, so we've put a lot of time and work into it.

If an OoC conflict comes up that prevents the bachelor in question from attending the actual auction, then we will collect absentee bids and arrange a time for the date to occur between the two parties. All other dates will happen immediately after bidding. Although I think this disclaimer is fairly obvious, this is not an auction for ERP or a long-term relationship.

5% of the bids will go to the individual participating in the auction, unless they wish for their cut of the proceeds to also go toward the FC House.

I know there are some other date auctions going on, and I would be happy to advertise them here! Just send me the link and I'll put it here in the main post. Thank you! Looking forward to it!))[/align]

I had so much fun, haha! Thank you all for coming out and for your bids. We're one step closer to our FC house now. ♥

I honestly wasn't expecting such a turnout. You're all awesome and I am currently rolled up into a happiness tortilla. Thank you for coming and RPing with us, too! Looking forward to the other Valentione's Day events upcoming!

I take it your FC is rp based? I would like to rp with you guys sometime, that was a cute post. The pin ups is what had me sold! hehe

Thank you~! Yep, we're an RP + PvE guild, and most of us are RPers (although we also welcome those who aren't.) We've actually held quite a few RP events over the past few months, but this is the first one that's been officially open to the public. ^^ I'll try to post most of our things on here so that we can include yourself and others, though!