Adventurer's Call

Aedan

Greetings adventurers, mercenaries, and other individuals who are in that line of work. I'm putting together a Linkshell called 'Adventurer's Call' for those RPers who are seeking a more combative and 'camping' experience in their RP. The general idea is that each week, a mini-event will be run spanning 1-3 real life days involving an adventuring job. To keep things organized, at least at first, I would like to start it off with just 4 people per event, though if the response to this thread is high enough, then it might be possible to have several 'event-runners' so that multiple jobs can be ran for more than just 4 people. This will be starting next week at the soonest.

If there is already something like this out there, could someone please point me to it, but the goal of this is so that RPers can band together, and build friendships through the camaraderie that comes with the 'on-the-job' experience. I've dubbed this 'campfire RP' :P

To summarize, each week, a job will be thought up by the 'event-runner', and a party of 4 (usually including the event-runner) will spend 1-3 days completing the job. The focus is on building friendships through the common cause of completing the mission.

If anyone is interested, please contact Aedan Mathis in-game or through PM here on the site. There is no Free Company requisite to taking part, nor do you need to join the LS, though it's recommended to make it easier to stay in touch, and take part in future jobs.

if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Hopefully this post made sense. xD

Going to add a few things here. The adventures will be held between thursday-sunday (within that time frame, not every day) if anyone else is interested, could I also get times of availability, so I can schedule the events for a time when the adventurers will be online. Thanks! I have lots of ideas for jobs, and if anyone is interested in joining as an event runner, please let me know :D

I'm terribly interested in this!

Only thing is, if things are done at american times I'm not sure I can partecipate :(

I'll definitely invite you to the LS! Being on an Australian timezone means I can adapt to any other time zone, so it shouldn't be a problem. If I get more event runners and a couple more EU RPers, then it might even be possible to tailor some events to suit EU timezones.

Hi everyone! The first adventure went very smoothly, so things are going to proceed as planned. xD Weekly adventures will start next week. (I'm out of town this weekend) If anyone is interested, as either a participant or event runner, shoot me a PM, contact me in game, or reply to this thread!

Oh woah! This sounds absolutely rad. I'd love to take part in some of your events once Arblis is... a little bit less wimpy.

... and I don't usually even like scheduled events! But this sounds so perfect!

Oh woah! This sounds absolutely rad. I'd love to take part in some of your events once Arblis is... a little bit less wimpy.

... and I don't usually even like scheduled events! But this sounds so perfect!

It was my first scheduled event and I had so much fun! It also sparked a bit of amusing drama with Rinette's friends.

• 3 years later...