This has got to be the worst account support I've seen

Account automatically assumes I'm from the US? Check.

Can't change country of account (which means can't set up recurring subscription)? Check.

Impossible to reach anyone on the weekends to fix these issues? Check.

It's my fault for not checking this yesterday because I thought I was rolling up through Monday with the first 30 months but still, that's kinda bad regardless of my own screw up.

(Also if you guys have any workarounds it'd be great to know them.)

UPDATE : I thought I'd be able to bypass this entire stupidity by purchasing a Game Time Card. Not so, it seems.

UPDATE THE SECOND : Lying seems like the universal key to everything, and a bad lesson to teach to people.

Seems like every MMO has "the worst" support anyone has ever seen. =P They all feel the same to me, with The Old Republic standing out after they opened that one call center in Scottland, those people were awesome.

The call center is actually in Ireland, which is different from Scotland.

I only know this because a friend of mine works there.  xD

I remember waiting on the phone for nearly 5 hours waiting for FFXI support. I had lost my password back in the hayday of ffxi and that is what it took  to get it back. Of course that was just the time I had the patience to wait...there were countless times before that I had given up after the 2 hour mark.

All MMO's have terrible support.

I remember waiting on the phone for nearly 5 hours waiting for FFXI support. I had lost my password back in the hayday of ffxi and that is what it took  to get it back. Of course that was just the time I had the patience to wait...there were countless times before that I had given up after the 2 hour mark.

All MMO's have terrible support.

Blizzard's support is fantastic.  So is Trion's.