Ema's Commissions~

Emadra

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]Update:[/align]

[align=center]Been busy with real life stuff. :dodgy:[/align]

[align=center]Will be getting Warren Castille's commission done, then on to the next ones.

Idea of Priority for Commissions:

Whoever pays for their commissions first is the order that they get done in.

So mostly first come, first serve. 

----------------------------

I also want to thank all of you who have commissioned me. 

It's fun and helps me with learning more about my own style while doing these commissions, and it means a lot that you all are interested in my art. [/align]

Don't burn yourself out. We're all excited but realize there's a person on the other side of the screen, so don't feel like you have tight deadlines.

Thank you! ^^ I'll try not to, haha. I tend to think I'm on a tight deadline though no matter what. xD

[align=center]:chocobo:*IMPORTANT*:chocobo:[/align]

[align=center]Please whisper Marina D'arca in-game if you are paying in gil. [/align]

[align=center]She prefers that you pay her through a trade due to gil spammers/salesman.

I've been unavailable in game so that's why she's going to be grabbing the gil for me.

Thank you![/align]

I just passed money over to Marina.  :)  I just wanted to let you know tho that I really wanted to get an edited screenie + a full-body in color, but I understand your time is limited so I'm not in any hurry.

Replied to your message already; but thank you again! ^^

RIP Ema. My armor was too much.

^^;;;

I am so sorry eveyone -- my mind's been all over the place lately 'cause I finally started my first job. I hope you guys can forgive me.

Starting to work on them again. 

I am so sorry again!

[align=center]:chocobo:*Important Update*:chocobo:[/align]

[align=center]You can now send your gil to me (Emadra Venros) or find me in game to trade gil if you haven't payed for your commission already.[/align]

[align=center]Since I've started a job I'll be able to pay for my game subscription and once I'm finished with the commissions on the list as of now, I will be opening them up again.[/align]

[align=center]:love:Thank you so much for all of your patience everyone.:love:[/align]

[align=center]I have a fulltime job now, due to apparently doing very well at my job... lol.[/align]

[align=center]And it's only been two weeks.[/align]

[align=center]I'm going to apologize (yes again) about the late art. :([/align]

[align=center]I've been doing 8 hours every day, and have been entirely worn out.[/align]

[align=center]WARREN --- I promise I will get yours done the soonest, whatever I do. [/align]

[align=center]That armor has been pissing me off too much lately to not finish it for you already. LOL.. I keep trying to change the textures <_<;;;;;[/align]

• 1 month later...

I wanted to let everyone know that I am extremely sorry for everything being so slow.

Life really hit me this time, but I will be back on FFXIV tomorrow for those of you wanting to know.

If any of you want refunds, I will gladly give them. But I will still be doing your commissions as stated earlier in my commission list. If you dont want your commission and would like gil back, no problem. Again, I am very sorry for this. I gave some people gil back already due to their's taking so long and some of you haven't even gotten half of them done. :(

Anyways, I'm back from my disappearance, and I will be working on the rest of my pictures soon.

Thank you all who understand. 

Be prepared for some updates on pictures soon. :D

~Your chocobo trainer, Emadra~ 

Kweh!:chocobo: