Greetings

Nazca

Hello, my name is Nazca. Thanks to e# I managed to snag a cop of the game for cheap.

Lately I've been feeling the drive to jump back into a nice community filled MMO, so I decided to go with this one.

I've played dozens of mmos over the years, but few of them either had no real community, a completely dead community, or everyone just played solo.

I really like .hack// and I've always wanted to be a part of a game that had a community that amazing. Although...the closest I've gotten to that was on Flyff around eight or so years ago.

I really like roleplaying in games, and I felt that this game would have quite a good bit of that.

I've already made one character on Goblin, but it turns out (from what I've found) that it's a non-RP server.

I already tried to do some research and learned that Balmung, Gilgamesh, and Behemoth are the NA RP servers. Unfortunately those servers are all full, so I can't play in them.

So I came here hoping to learn a good bit of knowledge and find a fun place to play.

It's very nice to meet you all.

Hi! Welcome to the RPC. :)

One thing to remember is that the character creation restrictions are released at various times during the day. You can always check the status page, which is updated every 5 hours during the day. As I post this, for instance, Gilgamesh is unlocked. If you do want to play on Balmung, I'd recommend trying to create characters early in the morning (like 1-4am) EST on weekdays. The restriction is usually lifted then.

As for servers, while I know there are some small groups of RPers on Behemoth, Diabolos, and Faerie, the bulk of RPers are on Balmung and Gilgamesh. There's some differences between the communities that I'll leave to others to detail, as I can only speak for my experience on Balmung. No matter which of the two servers you choose, though, I'm sure you'll find an abundance of great RP. :)