Confirmed Returning Date

Due to some moving preparations to other places, work , school and money - I was not able to play this game freely as I wanted to anymore. However, all should be settled properly by the first week of July. Those who want to have any plan on reunion, feel free to send me forum PM. I probably won't play more than two characters at this point since I'd also like to spend my times on other games like Phantasy Star Online 2. 

And no, I am not really joining back to FF14 for Rogue/Ninja class. I just miss being in the community is all.

Due to some moving preparations to other places, work , school and money - I was not able to play this game freely as I wanted to anymore. However, all should be settled properly by the first week of July. Those who want to have any plan on reunion, feel free to send me forum PM. I probably won't play more than two characters at this point since I'd also like to spend my times on other games like Phantasy Star Online 2. 

And no, I am not really joining back to FF14 for Rogue/Ninja class. I just miss being in the community is all.

We missed you! :D It'll be good to have you back!

Yeah a lot of things moved, some of it a bit quickly.  Maybe Anelia tries to work on it within the Sultansworn on her end or she thinks they became Monetarist corrupt scum!

There's actually Sultansworn who have taken their place or Free Paladins while Kage is ruining his small reputation as he follows his orders. :c

If Anelia is Sultansworn, have her look for Lady Crofte.

If she is Free Paladin, look for Ser Castille.

Both are often found around the Quicksand, though Crofte will move about often on patrol.

Anelia would be high ranked Sultansworn but  in this case - she's on temporary leave possibly returning depending on her moods.