Winter Steam Sale 2014: RIP Money

It's happening right now. A friend pointed out that I haven't played 49% of the game I own, and I'm positive in the next two weeks I'm going to push that past 51%. Impulse buys kill me.

Steam Sales: Spending Money I Don't Have On Games I Won't Play.

Here, have a list to tempt the presidents from your purses.

http://steamdb.info/sales/

Remember folks: Wait for Flash Sales.

yr2GdRBDOmU

I bought Civ 5 Complete two days ago.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be on sale.

I'll just buy it for more friends so friendships can be tested and destroyed.

I play MAYBE 60% of the games I own total and I've only ever actually beaten maybe 25% of those. >.>

I might pick up Mirror's Edge. I've heard mixed things about it, but at that price I can overlook some stuff.

As someone who played it and loved it, I'd say the only "mixed" thing about it is that, despite how EXCELLENT the game is, how well it handles, how fun First Person Parkour turned out to be... there's a severe dirth of content to come back and revisit. There's a reason people have been clamoring for years for an expansion/sequel.

tl;dr: Mirror's Edge is worth your money, especially at a discount.

EDIT: AT FIVE DOLLARS IT'S A STEAL, BUY IT DOGBERRY, BUYITBUYITBUYIT.

Oops. Accidentally added a link to the master database starting with the highest discounts in my original post.

/em whistles and walks away.

... You are a bad man. :C

If there is anybody out there who hasn't played The Witcher 2, and doesn't jump on that $3.99 price, I'm just going to say it: you're dead to me. Forever.

Also, if the Ys games go on sale.. get those, too. They're like Zelda on crack. One of my all time favorite action RPG franchises.

Lastly, always remember:

ibcjmupyJN7Qy1.gif

Aya, are you okay? Aya, are you okay? Are you okay, Aya?

She's been hit by, she's been hit struck by, a smooooth criminal.

FTFY.

Now off to the Corner of Shame with you. Here, don't forget your dunce sugarloaf hat.

I might pick up Mirror's Edge. I've heard mixed things about it, but at that price I can overlook some stuff.

As someone who played it and loved it, I'd say the only "mixed" thing about it is that, despite how EXCELLENT the game is, how well it handles, how fun First Person Parkour turned out to be... there's a severe dirth of content to come back and revisit. There's a reason people have been clamoring for years for an expansion/sequel.

tl;dr: Mirror's Edge is worth your money, especially at a discount.

EDIT: AT FIVE DOLLARS IT'S A STEAL, BUY IT DOGBERRY, BUYITBUYITBUYIT.

MIRRRORRRRRR'S EDGE. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.