Delivery Moogle Quest and Hunt Previews

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7364d5b97a69c0e5142b582c12216ab8886a09af

570x149http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/7364d5b97a69c0e5142b582c12216ab8886a09af.png[/img]

• Regular Marks are normal monsters; mark bills renew daily, different depending on the adventurer
  • Elite Marks are "appear under certain conditions" NMs of various difficulty ratings; mark bills renew weekly, identical for every adventurer
  • Second Lieutenant rank in your Grand Company required
  • Rewards: tomestones and Allied Seals
  • Allied Seals can be traded for weapons, armor, minions, Oil of Time, Sands of Time, and Alexandrite

7364d5b97a69c0e5142b582c12216ab8886a09af_3.png

Edit:

Additional images from the FFXIV Facebook page.

*Excited* (>_<)!!

This reminds me that I must hurry up and complete the last books. orz

Aaah, too many things to do!

Edit: Please excuse my endless ignorance... Oil of time is what you need to turn the Weathered i100 equip into i110, right? What are the Sands of time for?

Edit: Please excuse my endless ignorance... Oil of time is what you need to turn the Weathered i100 equip into i110, right? What are the Sands of time for?

One is for the weathered weapon that you need an unidentified allagan tomestone for (Coil 2 T7ish drop + 1300 Soldiery) and the other is for the weathered soldiery that go from i100 to i110.

I wrong.

*Excited* (>_<)!!

This reminds me that I must hurry up and complete the last books. orz

Aaah, too many things to do!

Sands upgrade armor and weapon. Oil upgrades accessories. Unidentified Allagan Tomestone is used to purchase a weathered masterwork weapon.

• Regular Marks are normal monsters; mark bills renew daily, different depending on the adventurer
  • Elite Marks are "appear under certain conditions" NMs of various difficulty ratings; mark bills renew weekly, identical for every adventurer
  • Second Lieutenant rank in your Grand Company required
  • Rewards: tomestones and Allied Seals
  • Allied Seals can be traded for weapons, armor, minions, Oil of Time, Sands of Time, and Alexandrite.

"minions"

"alexandrite"

"armor"

I CAN'T CHOOSE. ;~~~~~~~~; DAMN YOU SQUEENIX DON'T TEMPT ME WITH ADORABLE LITTLE CREATURES D:

NMs. NMs.

Lanza is going to be so happy.

is it just me or do the armor look a little Grand Company-esque?

Except for the purple..

I mean these are sorta tied to Grand Companies...?

The first and second definitely look like something you'd expect from the Maelstrom and the Twin Adders, respectively.

Third looks nothing like pre-existing Flames gear.

Thanks to Eorzeapedia I can see the images better.

They are all definitely Grand Company armor and weapons

For Ul'dah in particular, the purple is from one of the balanced Flames (I forgot of which it symbolized)

MkR3x7N.jpg

It also has the two flames in the armor as ell. The weapon is pretty obvious.