What instrument would you use?

Guest Ragnar

Reima is actually incredibly fond of music, and has some skill with the wood flute.  There's a part of her that believes it brings her closer to the elements and to Hydaelyn, since there's always a natural music in the air.  She loves to sing, as well, but for her it's a very private thing (mostly because she doesn't think she's very good).

Edgar learned to play a very...bizarre instrument when he was young as part of Ser Baldan Gandervalt's obsession in molding him into a child prodigy.

VbPnVQIIOlY

This is called a Mobile Carillion, or Glockenspiel, and originates in the 16th century. It would be pulled by Cavalry. The one, here, is separated into multiple parts for transportation.

My brother had the honor of seeing this very man play at a Medieval Fair. You might recognize him; he tried for America's Got Talent under the act "Cast in Bronze" and failed.

Interesting tidbit; he cannot see effectively in that mask. He is playing blind. This man has my respect.

Roen would play the piano. I've always loved playing it and hearing it, and it is such a solitary instrument that one can get lost in as you play.

And not the sultry singing piano, mind you.

Classics. Beethoven. Moonlight sonata. (everyone knows this one)

Or any of the Nocturnes from Chopin. My favorite is Nocturne No.2 in E flat, Delicate. Elegant.

C'rhisi is a bard and is talented on a number of instruments, though her voice is what she's most skilled at.

Mahvashi...hmmm.  She'd probably be good at things requiring good dexterity- I'd love to think she'd be good at violin, sort of a miqo'te Lindsey Sterling. *laughs* That may be a bit of wish fulfillment, though.