Morbolvine Clan

[align=center]400x212http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jDoRGdzIcR4/UgfHZyiHgSI/AAAAAAAABUg/hB1B6D9Grps/s1600/1-dark-forest-night.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center]UTPVsuiNPqw [/align]

The Morbolvines are a Clan that dates back to the first arrival of Miqo’te in Eorzea. Being of the nocturnal Keepers of the Moon, the clan was taken with the Black Shroud, and chose to settle there. But the Shroud was alreadyarrow-10x10.png claimed, and Miqo’te are nothing if not a race of hunters. Thus, the Morbolvines, like so many other Keeper Clans, came into conflict with Gridania over the right to live and hunt freely in the depths of Eorzea’s forest.

Thus the bloody conflict between the Morbolvines and the Wood Wailers went on for generations, each hunting the other for duty or sport. But this conflict came to an end in the chaos of the Calamity. Many of the Clan were caught up in the Garlean invasion of the Shroud preceding Dalamud's fall. Still others fell at Carteneu, and finally were made refugees from their ancestral lands when half the forest burned in Bahamut’s fire. Those who remained were scattered across Eorzea, left to wander in search of their lost brethren.

It has been five years since then, and the Morbolvines are slowly rebuilding themselves in Gridania’s shadow. Many of those thought lost have been found, and many others who likewise lost their former lives have gathered together to rebuild. The Clan no longer openlyarrow-10x10.png poach as they once did, but still tradesarrow-10x10.png in hides in secret, to support itself. Things are peaceful for now, but with so many new faces and so many old still missing, as wellarrow-10x10.png as the constant threat of being caught by Gridania or betrayed by the black market, the future of the Morbolvines is uncertain indeedarrow-10x10.png.

Perhaps they will once again fall into obscurity. Perhaps they will rise to greater strength and numbersarrow-10x10.png than they had even before the Calamity. The future is openarrow-10x10.png to limitless possibilities. And they wouldn't have it any other way.

We are also looking to make this FC not all about internal RP, but branch out and involve other FC's and non-member player characters.

Those interested will be interviewed by me as wellarrow-10x10.png has held to the same standards as everyone. I will enforce our rules, OOC Drama will NOT be tolerated. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are currently working on putting together FC hunt events that will be weekly/bi-weekly and are looking forward to eventually push into a monthly server rp event. 

I would as well like to mention we are currently open to recruitment in all our slots. So, if you like to play a character other than a family member we are accepting them in. 

Also, we are as well, looking for people who enjoy organizing and running plots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I am currently leader of the role player section of my free company and was wondering do you take non free company members into your link shell? I would really like to join y'all I am also a keeper and my name is indeed River Darkwolf in game and I am just about online 24/7. I hope to hear from someone soon, thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

River Darkwolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhh, there's a clan of Keepers now? I've always wanted something like this. I'm returning from a long break after previous internal FC drama soured my will to RP. I'd love to be a part of something like this. Manari is as traditional of a Keeper as you will ever find, and deep inside that hardened, closed off heart of hers she really wants to be in the company of her own kind again.

At the request of a previous officer of this FC, to reduce confusion about who to contact for recruitment, I've pruned a set of posts up to the first update to the recruitment policy by Miah (11/21/2014). If your post was removed, and it's still valid (i.e., you're still looking to join), please repost. Thanks.

#magicAdminHat