Greetings!

Yune

It has been quite a few years since I've been on a forum, so this will be an interesting experience.

I'm a recent addition to the Balmung server after spending a couple months of off-and-on play over on Midgardsormr. It was fun for awhile, but then my living situation changed, and with it, came really poor internet that had--unbelievably--a data limit. So on the late nights I could actually come on, I would see the few friends I had there speed on past me to end game content, having little-to-no time to interact with me at all. It may sound whinny, but I'm not a veteran MMO player, and I was hoping that Realm Reborn would be a great social experience for me. I play at a very casual pace, and though I would really like to see the late-game content, I'd rather take my time and enjoy the game and the people in it.

So, I looked up the best social servers in the game when I considered a move, and Balmung came up repeatedly. The roleplay aspect is what also sold it for me. >^.^<

A little about me... I've been into RP for about 20 years now, all starting with this strange pencil and paper game called "Champions". lol That soon swept into D&D, and I was hooked ever since. Text-based RP has also been a passion of mine for 15 of those years, and I started on some long-gone forum called ffx-2.net. Sadly, many of those years were marred by the newer generations coming in who liked to label anyone who wrote more than 1-2 solid paragraphs a long-winded loser/elitist who had no writing skill at all because they couldn't "say more with less"... I'm a long winded writer. I LOVE writing. Character creation and world-building are two great passions of mine, so I have quite a few projects on the side that I work on here and there.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this fantastic community where it seems everyone actually appreciates creativity and dedication. I hope to make many friends, and watch our characters and beloved plots thrive and grow. >^.^<

A little about me... I've been into RP for about 20 years now, all starting with this strange pencil and paper game called "Champions". lol That soon swept into D&D, and I was hooked ever since. Text-based RP has also been a passion of mine for 15 of those years, and I started on some long-gone forum called ffx-2.net. Sadly, many of those years were marred by the newer generations coming in who liked to label anyone who wrote more than 1-2 solid paragraphs a long-winded loser/elitist who had no writing skill at all because they couldn't "say more with less"... I'm a long winded writer. I LOVE writing. Character creation and world-building are two great passions of mine, so I have quite a few projects on the side that I work on here and there.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this fantastic community where it seems everyone actually appreciates creativity and dedication. I hope to make many friends, and watch our characters and beloved plots thrive and grow. >^.^<

Oh man. I tend to pick one or two places and stick with them, so I don't get out and about the wider web that often -- but I do occasionally flit about just to see what's out there. I didn't even realize there are people out there who look down upon those who write more than one or two paragraphs! I've seen many a forum with minimum word requirements (requiring anywhere from five sentences to a 'x' amount of words per post) -- but never one with penalties (social or otherwise) for wanting to write a lot! Say it ain't so!

...I don't even know what to say. No, I do. Should you rp with me, feel content in knowing that I like words. I like a little amount of words, and I like so many words that they overflow the screen (or forum post). I will always treasure big posts (as much as I treasure short quippy ones <3). Long live the wordsmith!

And welcome to the RPC, may our paths cross and the wordflow begin. :D

Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone. >^.^<

I hope to meet each of you in game whenever Fate determines our paths should cross. And, ah! Another Midgardsormr player? I wonder if we've met? I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't though, as my characters were so lame and solitary. lol I may just move one or two of them over here to make Balmung their home though, as their potential over there is utterly wasted.

Hey, Yune! Welcome to Balmung and the RPC, it's good to have you here! :D I'm happy to chat or role-play anytime, so feel free to approach or send me a /tell if you see me around.

Hey, Yune! Welcome to Balmung and the RPC, it's good to have you here! :D I'm happy to chat or role-play anytime, so feel free to approach or send me a /tell if you see me around.

It would be great to meet you guys in game. >^.^<

Only... Well, how many people here prefer to keep names turned off so that everyone remains a true stranger until you've become close enough to recognize them on sight? lol Currently, I don't have names up so I can actually "meet" people when approached, makes for more genuine introductions in my opinion. lol

So, if I don't run up or /wave if you happen to see me, it's likely because I don't have names to guide me. ^_^;;

Also, profile for the wiki is coming along slowly, but surely.