Balmung problem.

Hey i'm new roleplayer and new in FinalFantasy games. I apologize if this topic is in wrong place.

I had been wanting to get this game for weeks ever since friend mention it. And now i finaly got it! I just made my toon and i want to get in Balmung sever but it is not opening for me saying "This World is not accepting anymore new characters. You may either wait for restriction to be lifted, Or you may select another world."  I have been waiting for 7hours. How long ppl usualy wait for it to open?

Hey i'm new roleplayer and new in FinalFantasy games. I apologize if this topic is in wrong place.

I had been wanting to get this game for weeks ever since friend mention it. And now i finaly got it! I just made my toon and i want to get in Balmung sever but it is not opening for me saying "This World is not accepting anymore new characters. You may either wait for restriction to be lifted, Or you may select another world."  I have been waiting for 7hours. How long ppl usualy wait for it to open?

It opens up temporarily during the late hours of the night. Shoot for anywhere between 1:00 AM PST and 7:00 AM PST.

I have the most luck between 4:00 AM and 6:00 AM, myself.

It varies. Because Balmung is high population server, it's often locked to new character creation. The best times to get in seem to be weekday late nights/early mornings Central time (3-4am); the restriction is reviewed and released periodically. This page on the Lodestone updates regularly with the status of restrictions, but as they can be released and replaced in between page updates, it shouldn't be used as an exact measure of when creation is available.

EDIT: Wow. We all replied at the same time. :)