Welp... networks down.

So I started a new job today, but won't be paid for a few weeks so I can't pay my internet. So I will be out of game for a few weeks. I'll still be rping on the forums if anyone cares to hang with me. So there you go. I'll be back.

We'll all be waiting! ...and I'm sure we'll be making some good forum RP in the meantime. It's never a dull day at the Quicksand apparently.

*wonders why Erik won't accept a measly $15 USD from his FC mates* :frustrated:

...yes I am publicly shaming you. Because I care. :love:

Its not my sub, its my internet. I got behind on bills so I'm catching up is all.

Ah. That makes more sense. Let us know if you need help. And like Merc said... there's always forum RP in the meantime.

:chocobo:    :cactuar:

YOU BLEW IT UP! YOU DAMN DIRTY MIQO'TE! YOU BLEW UP ERIK'S INTREr-

*Double checks part where Erik says its related to bills.*

Ooooooooooooohhhhh, well I feel a little embarrassed now.

Don't worry Erik. We'll keep the rpc rp going with you and am looking forward to seeing you in game again once your finances get back. Hope new job is a good thing long term for you. :D

Also....um...what was in the box you had Leilani give Askier? I'm afraid to open it. . . Lol

Also....um...what was in the box you had Leilani give Askier? I'm afraid to open it. . . Lol

IT'S PEOPLE! THE CONTENTS OF THE BOX IS PEOPLE! ...

Did someone say something about a box of people? Reminds me of this. http://myanimelist.net/anime/4879/Mouryou_no_Hako

*Double checks part where Erik says its related to bills.*

Ooooooooooooohhhhh, well I feel a little embarrassed now.

Don't worry Erik. We'll keep the rpc rp going with you and am looking forward to seeing you in game again once your finances get back. Hope new job is a good thing long term for you. :D

Sorry I was going to pm you, but my personal life is imploding at the moment ad just.... blah. Anyway its a void shard pendent. Erik needed you to examine it in a controlled lab setting and see if you can come up with a counter.

IC a few people know about them, most knowledgeable would be Kiht. Silver blocks its effects but only if contained within.

Background Info:

Void attuned Crystals, shards, gems, exc are part of an ongoing RP I had with friends before I met most of you. I bring it out from time to time but have brought it back with the prison arc in an attempt to put it to bed finally. The rp in september will revolve around them as we snuff them out. Void crystals are simply crystals developed to disable and even kill enemies. In any form the crystal drains aether, in people with few aetheric skill, the drain instantly disables those skills, once done with that it begins to drain the bodies life aether, the drain leads to sickness and then death, similar to prolonged exposureto theta band radiation. Since those versed in magic have highly developed routes by which their aether travels, the drain is drastically faster and more painful. A standard person would take under a week to die from them, a mage would be dead in under an hour.

So in other words the more aether you us in your everyday life determines how drastic the effects are, however since everyone uses aether to live, it is fatal to all, its just more kryptonite-ish for mages.

Suddenly very glad Askier's attempts to learn magic have been glacially slow at best 0.o lol.

So bascially, must find Kiht before I toy around with said crystal to much. Oh the rp hooks, can already see them.  Just need to figure out how A skier would know that she knows. :D

I'm excited for September now! Hooray for rp plots!

Suddenly very glad Askier's attempts to learn magic have been glacially slow at best 0.o lol.

So bascially, must find Kiht before I toy around with said crystal to much. Oh the rp hooks, can already see them.  Just need to figure out how A skier would know that she knows. :D

I'm excited for September now! Hooray for rp plots!

The were used in the torture of erik and the other mixed breeds in the prison arch in Ishgard. The baddies have developed a technology that can utilize the crystals in various ways called Pandoratech. Siha also is well versed in the rp ins and outs of the tech.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be back online tonight! TY new raise and huge paycheck lol.

\o/

...And now I'm thinking of the movie "Se7en".

"What's in the box?!"

It's J.E.N.O.V.A.'s frikken head!

"Mother...."

Sorry to burst ya'lls bubble... but it was Rema's head in a box... :P

AND

YAY for Erik coming back! There must be talks and RP had with him and the Kanaria, Osric team!