Saying hi.

Deciding to try this out because my good friend Warren Castille is something of a regular here.

Be gentle to me!

I'm a 50 MNK, 44 DRG on Balmung server. Keep meaning to level other stuffs but life keeps getting in the way. I'm an active member in the Grindstone and L'Atelier pearls, and a lurker in the No More Heroes pearl as well. I am a member of the Nightblades scion FC.

Gear-wise, still pretty noob at ilvl 89. I like RP and hanging out more than achieving, but I have other characters where I drive harder to gear up. But this one is my RP main at the moment. I'm looking forward to posting here more as my IRL job permits... I don't have a lot of internet access except when I'm at home, and then I tend to be in FFXIV!

Hopefully everyone's patient with me as I grapple around here on the forums. Looking forward to reading (and participating in) some fun RP stuffs.

Jancis got to meet Howl at the last Grindstone. Another tough face that likes to be in pain and not accept healing... oi.

He is so Warren's wing-man and bro from the couple times I've bumped into him.

Also, don't fall for him; I noticed that ladies get shot down fast regardless of how nice they are.

Welcome to the forum. I cannot keep up either with these crazy writers. Pro-tip Have Warren fill you in as much as possible because a lot of the stories here will be referred to in-game!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm already hopelessly behind on posts but that's okay. And Jancis, pretty sure nobody's fallen for me, I seem to have an ugly mug. Warren's the chick-magnet of the two of us.

Looking forward to getting my feet wet with some RP on here soon!

Gentle with you!!?! :evil:

*shoots Scorpion spear hook* :bomb: "GET OVER HERE!.... and RP!" :bomb:

Welcome Howl :)

I'm pretty new to the HRC also, and I'm already loving this community. You will do just fine here. Unless... you forgot to bring the cookies...