Hey everyone

I've been wanting to RP on the game since last year and now have I only really found somewhere where that happens and that is Balmung.

It took me a while to get on the server due to new character restrictions, but today I finally got on and made it.

I just hope I can find some fellow EU boys and girls to join in the fun with.

If any of you see me give me a wave, I'm always happy to say hi ^^

Hello there! It can be a bit of a pain to get through the doors to Balmung but we're glad you made it! I know there's a pretty large EU community on the server (I get to peek at them on days I'm off work, but not often enough to get involved) so you shouldn't have much trouble finding an in.

Feel free to poke around the forums! I'm sure Zhavi will be in here shortly to drop you a bunch of useful links and stuff.

No pressure, Zhavi.

Hello there! It can be a bit of a pain to get through the doors to Balmung but we're glad you made it! I know there's a pretty large EU community on the server (I get to peek at them on days I'm off work, but not often enough to get involved) so you shouldn't have much trouble finding an in.

Feel free to poke around the forums! I'm sure Zhavi will be in here shortly to drop you a bunch of useful links and stuff.

No pressure, Zhavi.

Thank you Warren :)

Alright! Fine! Twist my arm, why doncha?!

This is the link to the Directory for Balmung. It's just a place to jot down some general ideas on your character concept and your OOC schedule and stuff, so people who mesh with your preferences and styles can meet up with you. Here is a link to the template.

This is a link to the Town Square. It's the forums' stomping grounds for play-by-post roleplay; The place where we write stories instead of doing them on the fly in-game. My personal favorite part of it is right here and that's the Bulletin Board: It's for one-off posts and stories and stuff not worth an entire thread, but makes for delicious teaser scenes and touching moments.

And finally, here is a link to our rather robust Wiki for characters. Lots of us have links to our pages in our signatures *cough* and it's a little daunting but there's always help available if you need it.

I... think that covers it. Someone more knowledgeable and polite will be here shortly!

Hi and welcome to the RPC!  ^_^

ATM, Balmung is a largely North American server, with a few FC's from the EU but generally, its five hours in reverse from where you are so if you Wanted to start RPing with the majority of people, it would have to be late at night where you're at.

This is also added onto the fact that everyone who gets on in America, especially during Tuesday, will be busy trying to do their end game content early, and since most are busy grinding classes, they can be pretty preoccupied. Though if you ask for others if they are in the mood to RP, im sure they would be willing to so dont hesitate to ask!  ^_^

I would also recommend establishing an RPC wiki for you're character. Makes you look professional, lol.

Hi and welcome to the RPC!  ^_^

ATM, Balmung is a largely North American server, with a few FC's from the EU but generally, its five hours in reverse from where you are so if you Wanted to start RPing with the majority of people, it would have to be late at night where you're at.

This is also added onto the fact that everyone who gets on in America, especially during Tuesday, will be busy trying to do their end game content early, and since most are busy grinding classes, they can be pretty preoccupied. Though if you ask for others if they are in the mood to RP, im sure they would be willing to so dont hesitate to ask!  ^_^

I would also recommend establishing an RPC wiki for you're character. Makes you look professional, lol.

Thank you for the info. I'm mostly on doing the evening my time around 8-9pm GMT, dont know if that works in my favor?

I'm still not sure would I want my characters story to be yet, but I will do a wiki once I think up something I like :)

Alright! Fine! Twist my arm, why doncha?!

This is the link to the Directory for Balmung. It's just a place to jot down some general ideas on your character concept and your OOC schedule and stuff, so people who mesh with your preferences and styles can meet up with you. Here is a link to the template.

This is a link to the Town Square. It's the forums' stomping grounds for play-by-post roleplay; The place where we write stories instead of doing them on the fly in-game. My personal favorite part of it is right here and that's the Bulletin Board: It's for one-off posts and stories and stuff not worth an entire thread, but makes for delicious teaser scenes and touching moments.

And finally, here is a link to our rather robust Wiki for characters. Lots of us have links to our pages in our signatures *cough* and it's a little daunting but there's always help available if you need it.

I... think that covers it. Someone more knowledgeable and polite will be here shortly!

Thats a huge help Warren. Thank you so so much :D

Pffff, don't pretend you aren't polite, Warren.

Hi there! Warren gave you a whole host of links and things, and you seem to have already found Europa, so I'll leave it at that and give you a hearty welcome! Continue to reach out as you already have and you'll find a host of rp opportunities awaiting you. People here are pretty damn friendly, so sometimes all it takes is a few nudges and a pm or two. Welcome to the RPC, and may your stay be full of delicious and happy writing!

Pffff, don't pretend you aren't polite, Warren.

Hi there!  Warren gave you a whole host of links and things, and you seem to have already found Europa, so I'll leave it at that and give you a hearty welcome!  Continue to reach out as you already have and you'll find a host of rp opportunities awaiting you.  People here are pretty damn friendly, so sometimes all it takes is a few nudges and a pm or two.  Welcome to the RPC, and may your stay be full of delicious and happy writing!

Thank you Zhavi :) hope to see you in game some time ^^

Greetings and welcome to the RPC/Balmung!

Everyone else has already said the useful things, so I'll just add that there's definitely a substantial EU contingent; due to the way my job works, I'll often be on at the tail end or beginning of their primetime. So feel free to shoot me a /tell in game or approach Elsa if ya see me!

Also, if you need assistance with anything for the wiki, I'll be happy to help.

Hello there, welcome to Balmung and I'm glad you finally managed to get into the server! :) It's good to have you here! I'm not a EU player, but I'm online at odd hours so you can probably catch me around. I'm always glad to chat or role-play, so if you see me around in-game, feel free to approach or send a /tell to say hello!

Hello there, welcome to Balmung and I'm glad you finally managed to get into the server! :) It's good to have you here! I'm not a EU player, but I'm online at odd hours so you can probably catch me around. I'm always glad to chat or role-play, so if you see me around in-game, feel free to approach or send a /tell to say hello!

Thank you everyone for your lovely warm welcomes and all this great info thats been given ^^

Also on a side note I love all the custom avatars and signatures you guys have :D