Looking for Ul'dah RP with Miqo'te

Looking for anyone interested in some RP. R'tashana is an Ul'dahn Miqo'te who has had a not-so-pleasant past, and so is kind of skittish. Details will be slowly revealed through RP.

Best bet would be Elezen or Lalafell.

Worst case would be Hyuran male or other Miqo'te.

Best times are Mon-Fri between 6PM - 11PM US Central Time.

See the link below for a basic overview.

R'tashana Hhaig's Wiki

A Little About Me

I'd be willing to meet up for some RP sometime, but sadly all I have are Miqo'te or male Hyurs. I don't want to cause issues for your character unless that's something you're into :)

You can find the wikis to my characters in my signature!

Tiergan is a miqo'te who also has a not-so-pleasant past and lives around Ul'dah, so they would sadly probably avoid the heck out of each other or create some excellent conflict depending on that you are looking for.

Leilani on the other had is an aspiring lalafell bard and if she smells a good story, she will relentlessly try to pry it out of you.

I'd be willing to meet up for some RP sometime, but sadly all I have are Miqo'te or male Hyurs. I don't want to cause issues for your character unless that's something you're into :)

Hi, thanks for the reply. Val Nunh could be interesting. He possesses some of the traits that causes R'tashana to shy away from Miqo'te. But Melfice and Cyrus would not be good. More than likely she would high-tail it out of there.

Let me know what time works for you, and we can go from there.

My playtimes can be a touch spotty during those time brackets but I'd be interested in some RP. Just let me know and I'm sure something can be worked out. Jaques's wiki is linked below.

Jaques could be interesting. R'tashana wouldn't be nervous if he approached her, but she wouldn't actively seek to start a conversation. Both appear to be loners, though Jaques not as much as R'tshana.

Maybe sometime we can track each other down and and have some interesting convos.

Tiergan is a miqo'te who also has a not-so-pleasant past and lives around Ul'dah,  so they would sadly probably avoid the heck out of each other or create some excellent conflict depending on that you are looking for.

Leilani on the other had is an aspiring lalafell bard and if she smells a good story, she will relentlessly try to pry it out of you.

I'm not really sure how things would go with Tiergan. Both have had tragic pasts, and it appears that both shy away from others. But they also have things in common which would make for interesting RP. It could go either way really. Might be worth a shot to see what happens.

Leilani might be interesting. R'tashana wouldn't be nervous about being approached by the Lalafell, and it might be interesting to see if she can get R'tashana to open up a little. She doesn't like talking about her past, and really not much about her present either.

Both would make interesting RP. Leilani would be the one who could get close easier, but Tiergan I think would make for more interesting RP. If he can get near the poor girl.

I have a lalafell and an elezen who could possibly work in terms of the races that work well with your character. Maere functions in Ul'dah during her studies at the THM Guild (Sorry I don't have her bio finished if you wanted to look >_<), and while Raramia is mostly committed to Gridania, she has started to come to Ul'dah to pursue knowledge in alternate forms of medicine (alchemy). So they may run into one another?

My other chars are... Well, Yune is a Miqo'te but has never known the tribal lifestyle if that might make a difference? She was raised by lalafell so she won't really seem like your typical Miqo'te if that is what your char is afraid of. Rui is...well a Hyur, and I would LOVE to bring her out to play again but... Even though I feel like she would make a great friend since she's very sweet usually, she has her "moments" which might just end up reinforcing your character's fear in Hyur depending on what is at root of these feelings so...

Well, in any case, feel free to look at any of my chars, and if any of them strike your fancy (likely not Davoren), just give me a shout!

Hi, thanks for the reply. Val Nunh could be interesting. He possesses some of the traits that causes R'tashana to shy away from Miqo'te. But Melfice and Cyrus would not be good. More than likely she would high-tail it out of there.

Let me know what time works for you, and we can go from there.

With my classes starting back, my schedule will be sporadic at first. It at least appears to be in line with you and I tend to get home from work around 9:10 CST during the week.

If her life's been bad due to tribal malfeasance, L'yhta is happy to lend an ear and express appropriate levels of rage at those who harmed her. If you're looking for a gregarious "mentor" (and I use that term loosely :) ) who could help turn fear into righteous indignation -- perhaps to drive the study of magic -- feel free to look me up. :)

I have a lalafell and an elezen who could possibly work in terms of the races that work well with your character. Maere functions in Ul'dah during her studies at the THM Guild (Sorry I don't have her bio finished if you wanted to look >_<;), and while Raramia is mostly committed to Gridania, she has started to come to Ul'dah to pursue knowledge in alternate forms of medicine (alchemy). So they may run into one another?

My other chars are... Well, Yune is a Miqo'te but has never known the tribal lifestyle if that might make a difference? She was raised by lalafell so she won't really seem like your typical Miqo'te if that is what your char is afraid of. Rui is...well a Hyur, and I would LOVE to bring her out to play again but... Even though I feel like she would make a great friend since she's very sweet usually, she has her "moments" which might just end up reinforcing your character's fear in Hyur depending on what is at root of these feelings so...

Well, in any case, feel free to look at any of my chars, and if any of them strike your fancy (likely not Davoren), just give me a shout!

Maemaere Maere could work. R'tshana doesn't get magic at all, so perhaps Maere could attempt to teach her a little?

Yune Tabrisviel could work. Both are uncomfortable around crowds, so it makes sense they would cross paths occasionally. R'tashana won't just open up though to another Miqo'te.

Rui Valiir could also work. R'tshana is mostly terrified of Hyuran males. The main unease with Hyuran females is that they might have a male tagging along, so if she were to approach R'tashana alone there probably wouldn't be an issue. With R'tshana not having a lot of interaction with others, it would be interesting to see if she could interpret what Rui is trying to get across.

If her life's been bad due to tribal malfeasance, L'yhta is happy to lend an ear and express appropriate levels of rage at those who harmed her. If you're looking for a gregarious "mentor" (and I use that term loosely :) ) who could help turn fear into righteous indignation -- perhaps to drive the study of magic -- feel free to look me up. :)

Let's just say that tribal life hasn't been the best to her. It might take a bit for her to feel comfortable enough around another Miqo'te to open up to share some of that info, however. She's clueless when it comes to magic. So that might be a huge struggle if you decide to undertake it. The best magic she has been able to perform is "got your nose" and "disconnected thumb."