Looking for RP partners and plot

First thing's first! Hello this is my first thread here hi let's get on down to business! (to defeat the hu-- gar-- everyone let's defeat everyone)

Anyway, I'm a very lore heavy seeker of the sun RPer, and I'm looking for some steady RP where we can plot, have conflict and generally create a storyline for ourselves and see where characters end up in it without too much ridged plot. What I mean is, I would like to generally come up with something to do long term, but not every detail since characters need some freedom to react and move.

I'm based mostly around Ul'dah, particularly Drybone where X'vett lives, although moving other places would be no issue as he tends to travel. 

But yes, feel free to reply here and we can collab some idea's and get to know each other! I have a blog and wiki page for X'vett as well, though if you have any questions feel free to ask, I usually have an answer.

Main point is, I really wanna RP with someone more frequently than I can now. However character relationships happen tends to be all right with me, though it needs to work, not just mindless shipping for the hell of it. I'm open for drama, conflict, romance, horror, action and near everything else that can happen between two people. I have no preference on character genders or races, though you may be bombarded with questions IC because Vett just doesn't know much about the other races.

Wow I've made this longer than what I thought.

Quick things to know about me:

I'm male. I swear a bunch OOC. Generally I'm okay to get along with. I'm non-judgemental. I'm writing two books. Usually I'm up all night and until about 4pm the next day. I'm in Canada and it's cold here. I had a brain tumour and seizures, and surgery near a year and a half ago for it so I am super forgetful and you may need to remind me of little things until we have talked for a while.

Anyway, there you have it! 

Feel free to tell me about yourself in the replies here, shoot idea's, or ask questions! I look forward to it!

It's my good friend X'vett! :bouncy:

Nice to see you on here mate. :thumbsup: I'd love to churn some ideas into smooth RP butter with you... That's what people say, right? It's not weird right?.... X'vett? Come back!!

Since I'm GMT+10 it's always a pain to get RP partners during weekdays. But if you cruise all night anyway, that will work great. Did I not add you to my friends list... herp.. My bad.

It's my good friend X'vett! :bouncy:

Nice to see you on here mate. :thumbsup: I'd love to churn some ideas into smooth RP butter with you... That's what people say, right? It's not weird right?.... X'vett? Come back!!

Since I'm GMT+10 it's always a pain to get RP partners during weekdays. But if you cruise all night anyway, that will work great. Did I not add you to my friends list... herp.. My bad.

Yes let's make that RP butter! 

We already have a bit of a start with how they have interacted already so that makes it easier for sure! I'm awake half the night, and through the days. i don't know my timezone but I'm in Alberta Canada if that helps???

Alberta is GMT -6.. I believe. But I wouldn't know exactly because I'm a province over from the east. HAA! Hello fellow Canadian bruh. 

♪( ´θ`)ノ I get intimidated when I respond to these things because everyone on Balmung has reached some sort of class to lvl 50. Then there's me who's totally new to the server and not a the cap. If you ever wanna rp with a character who's got zero connections so far.. Caelia is here! 

Also!! I've seen X'vett around on tumblr!! Good to see him and you 'ere, too.

/hi fives all the fellow Canadians in this thread. I think Miqote lore is pretty interesting although I only know the basics described in the naming convention thread. I'd be happy to RP with you (and Salinas too!). My character isn't fully fleshed out yet so I can't say much about him (hopefully will be soon), but he is a Keeper of the Moon Miqote going around disguised as an Elezen at the moment using glamours/illusions for certain reasons.

Oh interesting!

Also, hello Canadians, the ice has melted here in alberta so I have come out of my den. 

Anyway yes! I have a few level caps, but that's separate from the character altogether so don't think I won't RP with you because you're not that high level in game, that has nothing to do with RP or skill so please don't be intimidated ilu all :D

As for lore, I'm up to help with that if you have questions, it's not a problem at all owo

Also, I'm all for RPing with you if you don't really know your character all too well, it might help you understand him better actually having him interact : D That's how it is usually with me, I always learn something new from different situations I put Vett in

I would love to RP with you when I get Evandrus fleshed out a little more. Currently he's level 5 and I've just started the game. I like the Miqo'te lore and I'd love to learn more. I'm still in the process of development with his character and identity. I think he needs to meet someone like him that can help him appreciate his own lineage.

Romantic relationships are great too, but as you said, it's better if it happens naturally.

I would love to RP with you when I get Evandrus fleshed out a little more. Currently he's level 5 and I've just started the game. I like the Miqo'te lore and I'd love to learn more. I'm still in the process of development with his character and identity. I think he needs to meet someone like him that can help him appreciate his own lineage.

Romantic relationships are great too, but as you said, it's better if it happens naturally.

I don't mind waiting for you to get his head on straight and figure him out a little better! It'd be good to make sure he clicks with you before jumping into anything long term in case he just doesn't flow right and you get bored of him, yeah?

Mhm, I mean Vett does crave romance, but he never actively seeks it or makes any attempt at it, so most often he wont even see it happening haha If things were to happen, it'd have to be pretty blunt like that childish 'I like-like you' for him to get the hint, just sayin'. xD

But yes! i don't mind waiting for you to get a better hold on your character before we rp, and if you want to test out little situations with them together that'd be cool too, just give me a shout and we'll figure something out

/hi fives all the fellow Canadians in this thread. I think Miqote lore is pretty interesting although I only know the basics described in the naming convention thread. I'd be happy to RP with you (and Salinas too!). My character isn't fully fleshed out yet so I can't say much about him (hopefully will be soon), but he is a Keeper of the Moon Miqote going around disguised as an Elezen at the moment using glamours/illusions for certain reasons.

Yes! Highfives for all the Canadians of the RPC. (*^▽^)/\(^▽^*)  I wouldn't mind rp'ing with you either! I mean.. we could possibly flesh out together. I do want to rp Caelia while she's low-leveled because I want her to develop as drag her along her journey through Eorzea. (And meeting a Miqo'te who is glamoured as an Elezen is quite interesting~)

Oh interesting!

Also, hello Canadians, the ice has melted here in alberta so I have come out of my den. 

Anyway yes! I have a few level caps, but that's separate from the character altogether so don't think I won't RP with you because you're not that high level in game, that has nothing to do with RP or skill so please don't be intimidated ilu all :D

I saw pictures of Alberta the other day and I was surprised the snow touched you first. Usually Manitoba is notorious for that, sighs. And thanks for letting me know! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. Like I said to Lillini, I want Caelia to make connections as she climbs that level ladder!! I feel like as she grows OOCly, she does the same ICly. Pluuuuuus, as a hyur, she doesn't know much outside of her race since she just recently started this adventuring business. And I am still getting a grasp of FFXIV lore myself, oops.

Her storyline is fairly simple and can easily fit into other character's lines, too. I explain in my own thread so if you're interested.. just PM me or let me know in-game.. or even my tumblr. HAHA~

Oh interesting!

As for lore, I'm up to help with that if you have questions, it's not a problem at all owo

Also, I'm all for RPing with you if you don't really know your character all too well, it might help you understand him better actually having him interact : D That's how it is usually with me, I always learn something new from different situations I put Vett in

Wow, I can't believe Alberta had snow recently. Meanwhile... /turns on the air conditioning here in BC.

Nox isn't fleshed out yet because I've sadly been busy in real life since I transferred so I haven't had time to actually think it through too much. :( But I definitely agree that you can learn something new in different situations and it's always fun too!

Yes! Highfives for all the Canadians of the RPC. (*^▽^)/\(^▽^*)  I wouldn't mind rp'ing with you either! I mean.. we could possibly flesh out together. I do want to rp Caelia while she's low-leveled because I want her to develop as drag her along her journey through Eorzea. (And meeting a Miqo'te who is glamoured as an Elezen is quite interesting~)

Yay (: What level is Caelia? I might be able to level another class on Nox or even level my alt, Estee, with her occasionally and RP.