FANFEST FULL PARTY ORGANIZATION STATION

My group is large, so we're going to be able to have more than 8 people so they may need a little help:

Armi

Ellion Goto

M'wanthala

Euphie

Nad'rael

X'havir

Haru

Stanzie

Siben

Tawinous

Fyrhym (formally Itar for those who know him)

So we're down for moving and shaking around.

.........I just realized my performance will be GREATLY hindered, considering I play by muscle-memory using my gaming mouse. 

>~>;;;;

I know the pain. I have a bunch of macros to help out on my controller. ...gonna have to screenshot my basic setup x_x

Or worse....use a keyboard.

I asked about it here

And they said you have about 5 min to fix your ui/hud/macros.

... Dear god. Time to start planning.

Too bad they don't allow us to import HUD settings :(

I am suddenly happy I use a very default-based HUD. ...allocating everything to a new crossbar for controller will be "fun" though X_X

I asked about it here

And they said you have about 5 min to fix your ui/hud/macros.

... Dear god. Time to start planning.

Too bad they don't allow us to import HUD settings :(

I am suddenly happy I use a very default-based HUD. ...allocating everything to a new crossbar for controller will be "fun" though X_X

Ugh. Well all I'll be able to do is take a picture of my spell bar and the order of it....thankfully mine is also very default-y.

I use a pretty custom setup...

WADS + keyboard for movement, E, R, F, T, G, H, Z, X, C, V, B and their +Shift and +CTRL and a programmed 17 button Razer Mouse...

I should post a screen shot of my HUD in the future @@

I've been using my PS4 Controller more the last few days... I think I can manage DRG and PLD (without fancy macro's) well enough.

Guys the fights are gonna be really easy. Don't stress!

famous last words

Right yeah, easy, and player housing was what everyone expected too right?~

#probablytoosoon

Also, does anyone want my number? I'll have a phone setup for unlimited use so I can be reached via voice, text, chat, or e-mail/interwebz~

famous last words

#probablytoosoon

Also, does anyone want my number? I'll have a phone setup for unlimited use so I can be reached via voice, text, chat, or e-mail/interwebz~

I was wondering too if I should give out my number or perhaps just my skype, since I'll be harder to find (lol I don't know any of you guys super well). I'll likely be on skype on my phone during the weekend so it might be just as effective at communication as texting lol.

famous last words

#probablytoosoon

I was wondering too if I should give out my number or perhaps just my skype, since I'll be harder to find (lol I don't know any of you guys super well). I'll likely be on skype on my phone during the weekend so it might be just as effective at communication as texting lol.

I know Kage, Franz, and Roen IRL and I haven't murdered them (yet!), so I probably won't murder you if you send your cellphone in a PM.

True story. I'm not dead yet so all is good.

If you want I can provide my gmail (use hangouts to chat) or my google voice for text.

I haven't had the person whose social is on my current cell plan release my number so I can get a new contract so I don't have text on my regular phone number. Alllll data usage.

famous last words

#probablytoosoon

True story. I'm not dead yet so all is good.

If you want I can provide my gmail (use hangouts to chat) or my google voice for text.

I haven't had the person whose social is on my current cell plan release my number so I can get a new contract so I don't have text on my regular phone number. Alllll data usage.

Skype or google hangouts works well! ((I promise we're not violent killers offline. At least, not that Kage and Nat know. >_> <_>_>))