[Weekly]Fight Club (new and improved)

Perhaps I could pay Jancis to be the 'ring girl' and announce the fights in her swimsuit - holding up the sign indicating the round like the showgirls do at boxing matches.

Hmmm

Forgive me, I thought Master Vann wanted to attract people to the event, not the other way around.

But I do have a swimsuit!

9travel-beach-getty-590-tm-120811.jpg

I wouldn't call it a casual conversation, but I also don't like shouting obscenities, so that bleeds over. (Feel free to use them against me anytime though.)

I'll prolly match my RP to fit the person I'm going against. I mean, monologuing or giving the silent treatment can only go so far.

I agree I would enjoy some conversation between, maybe when the other person is posting the defense and their new attack.

Honestly having two fighting events back-to-back on a weekend it's kind of nice for the mix up in the "mood" of the event, per say.

Perhaps I could pay Jancis to be the 'ring girl' and announce the fights in her swimsuit - holding up the sign indicating the round like the showgirls do at boxing matches.

Hmmm

Forgive me, I thought Master Vann wanted to attract people to the event, not the other way around.

But I do have a swimsuit!

9travel-beach-getty-590-tm-120811.jpg

I wouldn't call it a casual conversation, but I also don't like shouting obscenities, so that bleeds over. (Feel free to use them against me anytime though.)

I'll prolly match my RP to fit the person I'm going against. I mean, monologuing or giving the silent treatment can only go so far.

I agree I would enjoy some conversation between, maybe when the other person is posting the defense and their new attack.

Honestly having two fighting events back-to-back on a weekend it's kind of nice for the mix up in the "mood" of the event, per say.

Jeez Jancis! Some people check the forums at work! Spoiler that stuff!

tumblr_ne2ru5iOqm1robwlio1_1280.png

This week's Fight Club was a success! 

Congratulations to Caex'ra and Shadow, who beat their way to first and second place respectively!

Thank you, everyone who attended, you made the evening great!

Yes! It was fun! Thank you everyone! :)

Im not hosting this event for a few weeks. Every week the participation has dwindled and Ive also been too busy/tired on Sundays to do it lately thanks to a new and sudden change in school scheduling.

Im thinking maybe doing this once every three weeks or something. I am unsure still.