Getting back into the swing of things

I have been absent for a long time now. I realized that I've missed the game, and the community, when I came back for 2.4. I want to get back into the swing of things, and be active again.

I need more role plays, and role play partners. Anything from friends, to enemies, to business partners and clients for her business! 

Also check out her business flyer; Sew Beautiful

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to RP with you and make more connections as well but I think Chika would hate my character haha, unless you're fine with that. I do have an alt I made recently. Haven't really thought of much for her yet or made a wiki page, but sometimes characters build themselves with RP!

Artigan would be interested in being apart of the clientele. Even for a Rogue he loves fine shirts and "fancy" bandanas that give him a unique flair.

We can work out a preexisting relationship, if you like, that the majority of his shirts, pants, and bandanas are made by your character.

Quick run down on Artigan Schezar:

Sunseeker Miqote formerly of Drake.

He has spent the majority of his life in Limsa.

Artigan speaks with a heavy Liminsian accent (what would vaguely be considered Irish IRL)

The Miqote is publicly known to be apart of the Sisters, but lime-lights as a "Treasure Hunter."

He is a proverbial wayfarer or sea gypsy.

Artigan almost always has a tale on his lips from his many "adventures."

The scars on his cheeks are from a Couerl bite.

Those vaguely close to him know Arigan Schezar is not his birth name (U’awhri Tia)

Character Page: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Artigan_Schezar

Derp, I forgot to perhaps mention my usual times of arrival. xD

I tend to poof about at around 7pm EST or so. Sometimes earlier depending on how fast cat dinners and my dinner gets done. Some days I get adventurous and try to make a really nice meal at, like, 5pm in the evening and I get in trouble.

What? I like to cook! >.>;;

My times - I am typically online from about 3pm EST to 4am EST, every day. Well if I am not dragged kicking and screaming to SWTOR >.> So if/when anyone wants a role play, just search me up in game.

@ Steel Wolf - Cooking is amazing! My times are listed above to make things easier :D

@ Eleni - I would love to role play with you! *giggles* Whenever you see me on catch me with a net, and I'll be yours

@ Melodi - Ooooooo more clients! I am greatly looking forward to this. Just catch me when I'm on, or I can do the same.