Kage

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, Cass. Just let me love you ;-;

I KNOW.

Cassandra, why. ;A;

I found it absolutely adorable that you can still try, despite the fact that she just laughs it off. My poor Inquisitor has a schoolgirl crush when she isn't sentencing people to death and slaying demons xD

Welp, I guess its time to flirt with Josephine \o/

After bashing my head into a wall for 7 hours, messing in System32 (Which is TERRIFYING as it turns out, if you know what can happen when messing in there and do not know your way around it), and a lot of frustrations, Nvidia finally let me update drivers so I can start playing this game.

...I'm too tired to even play it now. Tomorrow will be exciting. I can finally find a Qunari man to love.

I'll be very surprised if there are any characters I'll like enough to romance when I get around to playing the game but judging by the little I have heard of Cassandra I don't think she will be one I will be interested in either, haha.

From what I've seen, romancing Iron Bull ought to leave a lasting DoT on your character called 'painful limp'. Other than that though...>.> How's the combat and stuff? I keep hearing that the world is so open that it's easy to get sidetracked and do fun little things for hours on end. 

Considering getting the game but I really honestly don't really...play more than one game at a time lol.

I've had my usual raging indecision about what class I wanna play. I think I've settled on mage.

Maybe.

The fact that the game has a more open world playstyle than the horrible DA2 line of recycled maps, it's infinitely more fun. I was easily distracted by all the myriad little icons all over the map. :3

Natalie laughs at me cause I tend to play these single player games for reasons that aren't combat and difficulty. Lol skyrim and console command.

So I put DA on casual modo and it's super easy. Get close. Hit things. Clickety clackety hit some buttons. Use skills. It's similar to the non-legacy movement on FFXIV that I really don't like but for Skyrim and DA I will deal with it.

I haven't died yet and neither have my companions so I figure it's super easy.

SWORD AND BOARD ALL DAY ERRYDAY~~~

• 2 weeks later...

After bashing my head into a wall for 7 hours, messing in System32 (Which is TERRIFYING as it turns out, if you know what can happen when messing in there and do not know your way around it), and a lot of frustrations, Nvidia finally let me update drivers so I can start playing this game.

...I'm too tired to even play it now. Tomorrow will be exciting. I can finally find a Qunari man to love.

Oh wow, you're having issues with Nvidia undergoing panic attacks at the thought of updating drivers as well? (Or rather, were!) Here I thought I was the only one, haha

Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

I'm so sorry :(

Yeah, that's what I've heard. But if it's as well written as everyone says it is, I'm looking forward to having my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped all over.

Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

Yeah, that's what I've heard. But if it's as well written as everyone says it is, I'm looking forward to having my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped all over.

*makes squishy excited girly face* It is. It's so good and... yeah... worth it.

Just got this game over the weekend. Think I've already dropped twenty hours into it and have been really good at avoiding spoilers since it came out. Probably going to romance Josephine. There is something about that woman, I think its the accent.

*makes squishy excited girly face* It is. It's so good and... yeah... worth it.

I'm pushing through the zone to do his personal quest...need to get there and help him out!