(PUBLIC SULTANSWORN LINKSHELL)

[align=center]I apologize if this isn't where this goes, but I made a Linkshell exclusively for Sultansworn roleplayers![/align]

[align=center]Your character has to be one to join. It will be an in character Linkshell. I figured it could be used like a two way radio or something. If an issue started to break out, we could use it to contact each other for backup and whatnot. Mail Moressa Longblade for an invite, add me, whisper me, whatever you'd like! Just let me know so I can invite you! [/align]

[align=center]Again, sorry if this is in the wrong spot! <3[/align]

[align=center]I apologize if this isn't where this goes, but I made a Linkshell exclusively for Sultansworn roleplayers![/align]

[align=center]Your character has to be one to join. It will be an in character Linkshell. I figured it could be used like a two way radio or something. If an issue started to break out, we could use it to contact each other for backup and whatnot. Mail Moressa Longblade for an invite, add me, whisper me, whatever you'd like! Just let me know so I can invite you! [/align]

[align=center]Again, sorry if this is in the wrong spot! <3[/align]

There is a Sultansworn Linkshell which is already an in-character linkshell if you ever need one.

Contact Coatleque Crofte  for an invite if you ever need one :)

EDIT: I apparently didn't read the server properly. X_X

Best wishes to you though!