The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event)

totally probably didn't convert properly, I'm sorry guys! Was meant to start in an hour from now I will definitely be online soon to start spreading the word and get this on the tracks! :DSorry for the mix up once again!

*FACEDESK*

Do you know how many characters I brought to the "first event" at 2pm PST? Roughly 10 characters from the CLAN FC alone plus roughly 7 to 10 visitors arrived from other groups.

The bright side is we made the best of it, and it was nice RP.

However, I hope you do something like this again in the future because I, and many others, were really looking forward to the actual event.

If you need help planning another in the near future, let me know. I would be happy to help.

I'm really happy that despite my mistake in messing up the times that this still turned out positive for most involved! Thanks so much for coming, and I hope to plan (properly this time!) more events in the future! I'm thinking my next event may be more in tune directly to Keeper's of the Moon. 

If you have any idea's for that, feel free to message me or even plan an event yourself and keep us posted! 

Here's a screenshot I got from the event:

700x500https://31.media.tumblr.com/808418c7c252f1a4d8119ed636e45651/tumblr_nfuhfm9YA61tefln4o1_1280.png[/img]