Growing Jenova RP Community

Is there still active roleplay going on in Jenova? I've had a character on that server for a long time, but I haven't really used him and would definitely be more active with him if there was an RP community I could join.

There is, in fact! You can contact me on Black Morgause for access / invitation to our linkshell, and from there you can talk to our groups about joining a FC. ^^

• 4 months later...

Hey so I'm rather new to RP. Tried pretty hard to get into it back in my WoW days, but could never find a group that was even somewhat active, despite being on one of the main RP servers lol. 

But I'm very curious to try it out on FFXIV, especially if there's a decent group on Jenova o:

I'm usually active at night. Im Gwydion Ze. in-game.

Hopefully this is still active xD

:chocobo::cactuar:

image.thumb.jpeg.bce0ef11295625b48596c1a6898d260a.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hey all i just saw this and i know im about a year late after the last reply and 2 years from the original post but is there still an active and alive rp community im trying to get my assassin in on soem real character realtionships and i need a player base that he can thrive in and actually maintain contact and enjoyable rp its been some time since i have rped do to lack of a pc but now that i found out ffxiv is on ps4 i need an rp community thanks in advance

Sincerely,

Sesshomaru Tessiaga (in-game name)