Growing Jenova RP Community

Greetings fellow role players of FFXIV!

I represent a small but quickly growing community of role players on the Jenova(NA) world. Seeing as not many people looking for a role playing community know we even exist I thought I might come here and let people know about us.

We currently have one IC tavern owned and operated be where we plan to hold events and open to public role play. We offer a Link Shell to better communicate with other role players  and in the future hope to host many weekly IC and OOC events.

So if you are a role player from another realm and want an alt, or if you are new and finding it hard to make a character on the larger more populated realms feel free to join our community on Jenova! Simply look me up in game (Doom Reaver) and I will get you an introduction.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to send you a friend request, but it said there was no player found by that name. Are you still a member of the Jenova world?

This "message" may come up in-game when a player is in a duty or is off-line. Try to set up a time by PM for when you can do player search~

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Exiled Legionnaires is another FC trying to build things up. If you want to contact me, you can shoot a /tell to either R'azenja Krex or Alvous Caerde. We'd love to join up and cooperate.

Oh! Oh! Oh! How excellent! I've been searching high and low for RP on Jenova! May I whisper you when I log in? (Won't be for a few hours. I'm in Central for a time zone!)

When are you guys normally on?

Exiled Legionnaires is another FC trying to build things up. If you want to contact me, you can shoot a /tell to either R'azenja Krex or Alvous Caerde. We'd love to join up and cooperate.

Oh! Oh! Oh! How excellent! I've been searching high and low for RP on Jenova! May I whisper you when I log in? (Won't be for a few hours. I'm in Central for a time zone!)

When are you guys normally on?

I'll be on for most of today, I think. Probably either on Black Morgause or Alvous Caerde.

EDIT: Also, we've usually got a member or two online basically 24/7. You can also message me on Skype, if you'd want.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

It's exciting to find that there is an RP community on Jenova, and I'd love to become a part of it. I've tried finding the players who've said they'd provide an in-game introduction, but haven't been able to catch them on. If there are still active RPers around, please try to find me online or tell me how to find you!

Thanks!

Hi! Been trying to get one the traditional RP servers but to no avail :(  Got a couple slow start characters on Jenova though and would love to build a new RP community with everyone.  Find me as Laurel Roc or as Decker Roc.

Been doing a player search for you every few hours. Try sending me a /tell or friend request on Black Morgause. I'm almost always logged in, and at the least AFK.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the RPers on Jenova haven't all died out. My friend and I just got the game and have been struggling to get on either of the two main RP servers, but haven't had any luck so far. If anyone is still around let me know, we're looking to make some contacts. I played the game way back when (when it was awful =P) and decided to check things out with this new expansion, and dragged my friend along. So if you're around, add Kez'ryn Var and say hi or poke me here and I'll see if I can track you down. ^_^

*kicks his feet back and relaxes with his 8 characters on Balmung*

But seriously, I may create an alt there to just help support the cause.

Will update with name etc etc at a later time when/if I do it.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt =P A third RP server for people to pick that isn't capped 99% of the time is greatly needed it seems.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt =P A third RP server for people to pick that isn't capped 99% of the time is greatly needed it seems.

If you have the extra $$$ just pay a server transfer. Fast and very handy. Not expensive either.

If you have the extra $$$ just pay a server transfer. Fast and very handy. Not expensive either.

Yeah, I've heard that's the most reliable solution. Though my friend and I just dropped 60 dollars between the base game and the expansion, and neither of us is really ready to drop 18 dollars more just yet. Maybe if the game leaves  good impression though.

Yeah, I've heard that's the most reliable solution. Though my friend and I just dropped 60 dollars between the base game and the expansion, and neither of us is really ready to drop 18 dollars more just yet. Maybe if the game leaves  good impression though.

Yeah that can be a little harder to swallow.