Looking for Connections (Balmung)

(Let's try this again haha)

Hi!  I am kind of looking for RP connections outside of my own FC.  I am really shy when it comes to RPing or talking with people I don't know so I want to break out of that.  Asheloux is a very sharp-tongued academic and researcher of magics as well as organic-based matter, and I am kind of looking for like-minded characters to RP with. If interested or want more information, please let me know.  I am sorry I am really shy about all of this and feel silly asking for connections.  I have a lot of RP experience with my FC as well as in other MMOs so I am not new to RP in any way.  Just nervous about meeting new people ^^;;

I am going to bump this up and also offer RP on my alt (also on Balmung). But I'd love to RP with a few more people for Ashe too >.< Still getting out of my shell.

[align=center]Character Wikis[/align]

[align=center]Asheloux Thalantos Wiki ||| Aylea Fairclough Wiki[/align]

[align=center]Player Directory Page[/align]

[align=center]Ashe[/align]

Links to my characters and my RP info.

I will be offline until at least Saturday night due to vacation in a far away land, so please try to contact me here (this thread or pm). If it's Sunday and you see me online, feel free to send a tell!

Hey there! Mind sharing your server with us? :D Since there's two big roleplay servers as well as roleplayers dabbling in other servers as well, it would be a lot easier for us to get in contact with you and work things out if we were on the same server! :)

Sorry haha.  He gets so angry when he interacts with people who he considers could possibly could be bellow him.  Though I wouldn't mind RPing with not smart people haha.

And Adeya, that sounds great!  Mind if I message you in-game so we can discuss further??

I also have a character very interested in magic, theory, and learning just about everything.  He's additionally got a thing for ruin delving, artifact retrieval, being a dorky, nocturnal weirdo, and has skills in scribery and book-binding.  In short, he's all sorts of 'giant nerd'.  He is, however, somewhat young, a bit cryptic, and occasionally odd to speak with, but I'd definitely be up for RPing with another acedemic sort, and he would no doubt be interested too.

Judging on Ashloux's name, though, (and maybe your icon) I'm gonna guess he's an elezen?  So here's the warning that my character is a duskwight, if it matters either way; honestly I'd be down for nice meetings or angry brawls of wit or brawn, but some might not have the same feelings, so I just figured I'd throw it out there in case it changed anything.

My character's name is Xavarian Mystrife, if you're interested in playing with him; feel free to throw me a message on the forums here, or send a tell in game when I'm on.  :>  

Good luck finding more people!

I also have a character very interested in magic, theory, and learning just about everything.  He's additionally got a thing for ruin delving, artifact retrieval, being a dorky, nocturnal weirdo, and has skills in scribery and book-binding.  In short, he's all sorts of 'giant nerd'.  He is, however, somewhat young, a bit cryptic, and occasionally odd to speak with, but I'd definitely be up for RPing with another acedemic sort, and he would no doubt be interested too.

Judging on Ashloux's name, though, (and maybe your icon) I'm gonna guess he's an elezen?  So here's the warning that my character is a duskwight, if it matters either way; honestly I'd be down for nice meetings or angry brawls of wit or brawn, but some might not have the same feelings, so I just figured I'd throw it out there in case it changed anything.

My character's name is Xavarian Mystrife, if you're interested in playing with him; feel free to throw me a message on the forums here, or send a tell in game when I'm on.  :>  

Good luck finding more people!

Yes please!  Ashe is Elezen and Wildwood  at that, and I haven't had Ashe interact with any Duskwights before.  However, with his upbringing would probably react more towards the angry brawls of wits--but that does sound fun!  He mostly argues with people he meets anyways.  Maybe they could develop some sort of angry...agreement short of friendship but truce at some point.  

I'll be sure to send an in-game tell when servers are up!

And Adeya, that sounds great!  Mind if I message you in-game so we can discuss further??

Of course I don't mind ^^. I'll try and catch you next time I'm on.

Stuff

Mind if I keep an eye out for you as well? My character could use a fellow nocturnal weirdo person interested in ruins and relics to hang out with. Plus she'd be perfectly happy to help with any ruin delving.

Yes please!  Ashe is Elezen and Wildwood  at that, and I haven't had Ashe interact with any Duskwights before.  However, with his upbringing would probably react more towards the angry brawls of wits--but that does sound fun!  He mostly argues with people he meets anyways.  Maybe they could develop some sort of angry...agreement short of friendship but truce at some point.  

I'll be sure to send an in-game tell when servers are up!

Oh gosh.  Oh gosh, conflict.  I'm excited, this is exciting.  *u*  And definitely sounds fun.  Potential rival-friends (or even just rivals) and battles of wit sound amazing.  I'll definitely look forward to them meeting then.  I'm still on the PST timezone, and tend to get on a bit later in the day usually, but feel free to add me whenever you see me on!  That might make tracking me down a bit easier, instead of repeatedly hounding the search tab.

Mind if I keep an eye out for you as well? My character could use a fellow nocturnal weirdo person interested in ruins and relics to hang out with. Plus she'd be perfectly happy to help with any ruin delving.

Oh man, certainly!  Fellow nocturnal ruins enthusiasts would always be welcome.  :>  Same applies; if you find me on and want to add me to easier know when I'm around or not, feel free.

Oh gosh.  Oh gosh, conflict.  I'm excited, this is exciting.  *u*  And definitely sounds fun.  Potential rival-friends (or even just rivals) and battles of wit sound amazing.  I'll definitely look forward to them meeting then.  I'm still on the PST timezone, and tend to get on a bit later in the day usually, but feel free to add me whenever you see me on!  That might make tracking me down a bit easier, instead of repeatedly hounding the search tab.

Beautiful, beautiful conflict!  This is definitely exciting indeed! \o/

I am up late usually and possibly relocating for work soon (to PST timezone /bricked), but hopefully we can catch each other before then ^^;;

• 3 weeks later...